part 8

Sorry guys I have class so I am not able to update so please forgive me. I will try to write the next update as soon as possible so enjoy this part.

________________________________________________________________________

Ansh:lazy heads get up

All:get lost

Ansh get irritated and he took a bucket full of water and poured upon them .they all woken up with jerk .

Mayank:what the hell ansh.y u poured water upon us.

Ansh with a smirk

Ansh : Because u guys are waking up so I poured water. That's all.

Rishi :bro u disturbed my dream.

Neha:what dream u got ?

Rishi: yaar what else I can get me and saavi.

Ansh : ok meet saavi in dreams don't come to collage Iam going maybe piya is waiting for us.

Rishi: shit I forgot about collage.

All : we are getting late.

With that all started getting ready and went down where ansh is there already. All had breakfast and were about to leave when vedashree called ansh .

Vedashree: ansh take care of yourself and piya and others too ok.

Ansh : Maa what happen is everything alright.

Vedashree: Ha ansh everything is alright .I am just saying to tc of all mainly piya I know how much u love piya so tc of her .

Ansh : sure Maa I will .

All : bro/ansh come we are getting late.

Ansh bids bye to all elders and went to collage.

In college

Piya and saavi is waiting for them to come.

Piya : this devil will never come on time he didn't changed . Not even a bit.

Saavi : means?

Piya: always he is late in our childhood and now also .

Just then a car came in that our ansh group was there .they all heard this and laughing but ansh was giving dead glares to piya which she ignored. They all went to their classes .

At lunch time while ansh is coming ruby wantedly dashed ansh and said sorry which he ignored. After ansh left ruby smiled evily and checked her nails there was blood drops it was ansh's . For his blood drops she dashed him (remember what mohana told her) and with that she went from there. Ansh couldn't feel anything because being a davansh his injuries can heal by themselves so that scratch also healed by itself.

In cafeteria

Piya is checking the menu ansh just keep looking at her .just then some air blows that makes piya's earring jiggle

just then some air blows that makes piya's earring jiggle