21❤️

Happy reading ❤️

__________________________________________

The next morning.....

Everyone was sad!!  They all did good result but they couldn’t be happy because they had no idea when they will meet again.

The boys shared a group hug. Their friendship was unexpected but now they are inseparable. 

The girls cried as they became so close and they shared almost everything of their life with each other. From the first day, they were together and it was tough for them to leave like this.

.
.

The Couples spent some last moments with each other where they could speak nothing, only hugged each other.

Because when you love someone, you don't want to stay away from them. That's why it was difficult for them.

They were scared!!  How will they meet? The friendship and the love they got here, they wanted  to keep this protected. 

They only hoped for their togetherness.

.

.

Sidnaaz were hugging each other as tightly as they could.

Sana was softly sobbing and sid didn’t know how to calm her because he Himself was restless!  His own heart was crying...

Sana : sidharthhhh!!

Sid: haan babyy?

Sana: hume kyun aise alag hona par raha hai?  Mujhe nahi accha lag raha hai...mujhe nahi jaana yaha se!! Mujhe nahi rehna tumhare bina!!

Sid: shh shaant ho jao baby. Aise nahi rote.

Sana:

Kaise Shaant rahu sidharth?  Jaab aayi thi akele aayi thi.

Socha nahi tha ki itne acche log honge yaha jo mera dusra family baan jayenge.

Itni acchi dosti ho jayegi aise logo se jinko mai yaha aane se pehle jaanti bhi nahi thi...

Mere friends mere liye itne important baan gye hai na sidharth,  tumhe baata nahi saakti..

Aur tum...tum se dur kaise rahu? Haar subha tumhe dekhti thi, haar shaam tumhara saar mere baho mein hota tha. Haar raat ko sone se pehle tum pyaar se mujhe hug kiya karte the...

Aab ye saab kaise hoga? Mujhe nahi jaana hai tumhe chor k, samjhe tum?

.
.

Sid rubbed her back to sooth her pain when his own heart was paining a lot with the thought of staying away from her.

Sid: idhar dekho meri taraf...

Sana noded in no... She was not ready to come out from his Arms.

Sid: idhar dekho jaan....

He cupped her face and said....

Sid: maine kaha na mai ghar jaa k hi mom se baat karunga humare baare mein?  Don't you Trust me?

Sana: I do...

Sid: then why are you crying like this? Tum aise karogi toh kaise jaunga mai baatao...

Sana: kya karu? Dil nahi maan raha sidhaarth!! Ek ajeeb sa ghabrahaat, ek ajeeb sa daar hai...

Sid: kyun daar Rahi ho itna? Mai pyaar karta hoon na tumse?

Yaari 🌙✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें