𝐅𝐋: 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔 [𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙼]

Title: Your Week

Date made: May 15, 2022

Type: Fluff

Characters shipped with you: Hayabusa, Natan, Ling, Aamon

About: It's the week where you have to suffer through your womanhood cycle, bleeding throughout the week. But this is one of the worst ones as you feel constant pain, unable to fightin the Arena or even train. All you want is food and sleep, well – teddy bears too. But you're too shy to admit. Though, four men knew you better than yourself – but they were people you didn't expect to even know who you were.

"Ugh..." You groan, rolling around your bed, holding the temple of your head. You rolled to your other side – this time the left side, trying to find that comfortable spot. "Ugh!" You groan louder.

"Why the hell does this hurt so fucking much?! Did I sin against the gods or something?! Is it my menopause?! How long have I lived?" You complain loudly, frustrated at your non-stop pulling and rotating of your uterus as if it was also including your stomach. 

"I'm so hungry~! And I just ate like three stacks of Oreos!"

You then hear a knock from your door yet you were too tired and frustrated to open it. You wave you hand off, "Come the fuck in! – And if you're Alucard, sorry for the fucking language! It's my damn period so don't-"

Aamon comes in with a huge box packed of something you hoped was food, a bunch of chips and instant noodles, as well as chocolate. "Hey, what's in that? Food? If it's not, get the fuck out of here and live in that shit."

Aamon just sighs and shakes his head, amused with your reaction as well as your change of moods – and his small grin only widened when he showed you the box of chips he knew was your favorite. You gasped and sat properly like a child finally getting what they wanted.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I was craving for these fucking snacks! How did you know I was craving it?!" You squeal in delight, not hesitating to grab a bunch packs of [favorite snacks] into your arms and run back to your bed.

"You're welcome to my humble abode, bitch! – Just don't eat my snacks, you can eat your own." You say, quickly opening one pack of chips with your hands and instantly grab a handful of chips and stuff it into your mouth then pat the bed beside you, indicating for Aamon to sit.

He chuckles, thinking of how adorable you are with your cheeks filled with snacks. "Thanks." He quietly says and accepts your offer. He sat ahead of you and peaked at whatever you were doing on your laptop.

He raises a brow, silently questioning why you were watching how bread is made. You look to where he's looking at and innocently look back at him, "You want bread or something, bud?"

He shakes his head. He has always been so quiet and private, you two have talked more than he talked to anyone else but it was always short and he rarely revealed anything about himself that wasn't about his worries for his brother – Gusion.

"So, what makes you come by-"

"Sorry to intrude, Miss L/N but I have heard you are having a horrible week today, do you care for a heat compress for your abdomen?" Ling interrupts, holding up a hot compress that looks like a soft pillow to you.