𝐒𝐓: 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 [𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙼]

Title: Our Little Winner

Date Made: June 4, 2022

Requestor: @MaidenOfOrleans

Type: Smut

Characters shipped with you: Aamon, Gusion, Zilong, Natan

About: You were known for having a competitive personality, one of the scariest heroes when faced in the enemy side of the arena and one of the best heroes when it comes to being an ally. You did not want to face any sort of defeat until one day, your biggest fear came and yet – you still won at the end of the day even if it wasn't exactly in the arena. – And just to this day, you weren't too competitive as everyone has thought, you were quite submissive. Maybe losing can be fun sometimes.

WARNING: This is a smut, please skip if you are uncomfortable with any activity: thigh fucking, deepthroat, cunnilingus, anal, hand job, oral, rough.

very long oneshot.

"Defeat" Layla announces through the speakers behalf your teams' performance. You just stayed still, quiet with your eyes dark and no sparkle can be seen. How can this be? Haven't you tried enough? You didn't like blaming other people, you wanted to prove to everyone you were just as strong as a leader just as much as a solo.

"Good ga–" Alucard was about to say till he had found your aura the most intimidating out of all. Yes, you were somehow intimidating when it came to the arena and games, and everyone knew you hated the thought of being defeated and now you have experienced that biggest fear of yours, Alucard instantly swept his feet out of your way, not even bothering to ask you if you were alright.

You snatch a glance over to Alucard who you knew avoided you then watch him give a friendly hug to your opponent who had succeeded in defeating you – Zilong. Just by seeing him, you can feel the utter anger and disappointment you had in yourself – you didn't like the fact someone was just like you, you wanted to be different, the best of all. You didn't want anyone to stand with you and facing that man who is one of your closest friends kind of bothered you.

You can not blame anyone for your defeat except for yourself and yet, you didn't like to see the people who had defeated you anyways.

Gusion gave a small smile towards his older brother and cocked his head over to talk to you, seeing you were alone and Aamon gave a small smile back until Alucard held them back. "Where are you guys going?"

"To Y/N?" Gusion asks, his eyebrow raised in a questioning manner.

"Uhm... I don't really recommend that right now. She's angry... like, really angry. I know she doesn't like even imagining defeat but – I didn't think she would react like that..." Alucard mumbles then looked over his shoulder to see if you were still watching him which he knew since he can literally feel your eyes on his back, piercing his organs behind his back but your eyes weren't on him anymore.

It gave him the chills.

Gusion frowned and looked at Aamon, clearly guilty. "Fret not, we'll try to make her calm." Aamon assures, walking away from Alucard who only shakes his head.

"Goodluck, dude. I – she's been really serious in this Arena..."

Gusion gave a wide grin, trying to play off his nervousness through being goofy, "she's always serious when it comes to the Arena – I'm pretty sure she's just the same cuddly Y/N I know."