𝐅𝐋: 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 [𝙰𝙰𝙼𝙾𝙽]

Title: Jealous Lies

Date made: May 26, 2022

Requestor: @amee_4

Type: Slight Smut // Fluff

Character being shipped with you: Aamon

About: You are just as playful as Aamon's younger brother, Gusion who has gone from the family years ago. You had pestered Aamon as a habit even whenever you both were in the middle of the Arena yet he had shown no kind of reaction but  he didn't dislike it either, he'd always pat your head or smile at you and then look away – in a matter of fact, he was attracted to it. Maybe a little too attracted. Yet you didn't have to know that... until one time you pushed his buttons.

No one knew you were just as close to Gusion as much as how you were close with Aamon – actually, it was shocking enough that Aamon admitted to being a close friend of yours when in other people's eyes, Aamon seemed to always push you away every time you'd pester him and be the goofy girl you are. But because of that, you get excited everytime you see him – you aspire to be as strong as him since you two were younger.

Your chummy personality didn't change even after Gusion left your hometown, he first wanted to take you with him and never be seen by any of his family members again but you fought against it. You didn't want to leave Aamon and Gusion was jealous of that, though in the end, you fixed it.

But since Aamon found out this information – which neither you nor Gusion knew, jealousy was his weakness – hell, maybe jealousy was an understatement in his name. And he wasn't even the type of person to focus on foolish things like this.

And that's how it started to get different.

Today is when it started to get different.

"Pardon? May you repeat that again? I must've misheard." Aamon asks politely, softly adjusting his gloves in order to get ready for his next fight in the Arena which he has with you as his playmate again. You and Aamon were the ideal partner in crime, in almost every Arena, you two are crucial for each other to dominate the Arena.

"I saw Y/N and Gusion together. Apparently they have been friends and didn't stop being friends." Natan answers, getting ready for the Arena as well by cleaning his equipment since he was a little protective over his things being dirty.

"But Gusion left. Where is he? Where are they right now?"

Natan shrugged, "I don't know, Gusion is a little secretive so the soon that I blinked, they both disappeared. He must've seen me – you know how aware he is of his surroundings, a lot say he is now just as good as you. – And apparently from what I heard from WanWan, Gusion wanted to take Y/N too but she declined."

Unknowingly then, Aamon's eyebrows furrowed and his hands clutched his gloves tightly as his jaw clenched. He had always paid attention to Gusion, yes – In fact, even with the deviance and mischief Gusion caused, even after scarring his face, Aamon had loved his brother like he should. He paid attention to Gusion the most and even respected his decision about leaving his hometown and family.

But bringing someone else who Aamon cherishes just as much as he cherishes his brother had got him feeling uneasy. And keeping it a secret as well?! – It was as if you two were a couple, eloping with each other. And the thought of your secret relationship wasn't something Aamon would want to support.