Chapter 4.

- Kassidy's Point of view -

Next day-

"... So that's basically what happened last night." Kyla said, rubbing her red, blown up cheek.

"What a fucking tool!" I exclaimed, clenching my fist tightly, scrunching up the empty coke can in my hand.

"Who's a tool?" Mike asked, walking into the kitchen and raging in the fridge.

"No one," Kyla said linking my arm and tugging me towards the spare room. We stepped over empty bottles, cans and cigarette butts to get there. The house looked like a bomb just hit it.

As Kyla kept ranting on about Luke, someone cleared their throat behind us. We turned around to see Luke standing there, running his hand nervously through his hair.

"Kyla I'm so sorry.." He said shaking his head, squeezing his eyes shut.

Kyla rolled her eyes as she started brushing her hair, I knew she didn't want to speak to him at this point.

"Go away Luke," I hissed, pushing him out of the door. He sighed as I slammed the door in his face.

"So where were you last night anyway?" She said instantly changing the subject, putting her blond hair in a messy bun.

"I was with Nick..." I said grinning, butterflies multiplying in my stomach as she said his name.

"You were what!?" She squealed dropping her brush as she sat on the bed beside me.

"Kass can you get the door?" Mike interrupted, yelling from the bathroom.

"We shall continue this conversation," Kyla said winking as she got back to taking her makeup off from the previous night.

I slowly walked to the door as the doorbell rang several times.

"Okay okay I'm coming," I yelled turning down the music before approaching the door.

I stood on my tippy toes to peek through the hole in the middle of the door only to see Nick standing there, leaning against the brick wall. My heart started to pound as I quickly reached over to open the door.

I swung the door open and a smile instantly formed on Nick's face.

"Hey Kass," he smirked, making my heart melt. It took me a while to start breathing again.

"Hi," I finally blurted out, making him chuckle.

"I left my phone here, have you seen it anywhere?" The smile never leaving his lips.

My eyes ran down to his buff chest, the way his see through white top just clings to his perfect body.

"Kassidy?" He laughed, waving his hand around.

"Um, sorry?" I said burning up with embarrassment.

"I left my phone here," he smirked, "have you seen it anywhere?"

"Yeah you did actually," I said grinning, picking up his phone on the coffee table.

"Thank god, thought I lost it." He smiled as I handed it back to him.

I chuckled as I looked into his bright blue eyes, a small smirk tugging on his lips, making my heart skip a beat.

"Hey Kass are you and Kyla free today?" He asked breaking the silence, taking me back to reality.

"Yep, we sure are," I chirped.

"Do you guys want to meet at Golden Beach this afternoon? Me, Tom and some of our other mates are going, you guys can come along if you'd like." He smiled, taking a small step toward me.

"Sounds mad, we will definitely come." I replied, a rush of excitement running through my body, I honestly couldn't wait to spend time with Nick again.

"Okay cool, meet you there around 4." He chirped, his eyes dancing with excitement.

"OK," I smiled, focusing on his every move, did he want to hug me? Kiss me?

"Bye cutie," he replied brushing the back of his hand on my face, my cheek burning with a sensation I've never experienced before.

"Bye Nick," I replied, watching him walk swiftly to his car.

#

"This is definitely you all over!" Kyla said handing me a pair of cute strapless bright pink bikinis.

"They're so cute, but do you think Nick will like them?" I asked admiring them.

"Yep! I know it!" She replied grinning, looking through the bikini rack. "How about this?" She asked, pulling out a pair of simple black bikinis.

"A bit too simple," I said cringing, "something more appealing."

"This?" She said pulling out a strapless white pair of bikinis with small pink polka dots.

"Perfect!" I chirped excitedly.

"Oh, wrecked my day, look who it is." Kyla whispered, with a disgust look on her face.

I followed her gaze to see Nicki, the biggest and bitchiest slut in school, walking passed.

I choked on laughter as I watched her hang all over a guy that looked really familiar.

"Uh, Kassidy isn't that Johnny? Tiffany's boyfriend?" Kyla whispered, squinting to get a better view of the guy.

"Holy fuck it is!" I exclaimed, watching Nicki laugh at something Johnny said.

"Maybe they're just here as fr-" She started to say, but instantly stopped when Johnny leaned down and planted kisses down Nicki's neck. What a fucking rat!

"Uh, wow, what the hell?" Kyla gasped, "fucking cheating asshole."

"Oh my god, and with Nicki?" I whispered, disgusted.

"Should we tell Tiffany?" She asked, not taking my eyes off of Johnny and Nicki pashing in the middle of the shops.

"She's on holiday right now, I don't think we should just call and say oh yeah your boyfriend is cheating on you with the biggest slut in school."

She groaned, "let's just go, they probably broke up recently on the holidays and she never told us."

"Yeah probably," I agreed, linking her arm and walking to the registers.