Chapter 1: our garden

Pure vanilla cookie walked through his beautiful orchid garden to go and feed the blueberry birds, just like any other regular sunny day. Pure vanilla has a lot to do today, but the sound of wind chimes and birds chirping was quite soothing. Pure vanilla hums a little tune as he feeds the birds. He hears somebody humming with him, he stops and turns around to see who it is. It was dark cacao cookie holding a watering can.

he was helping pure vanilla water the flowers "oh, dark cacao...you didn't have to..." pure vanilla sighed "I...just thought i'd help out today..." dark cacao said as he went from one flower to another. Pure vanilla smiles and blushes. "Thank you...I appreciate your help..." pure vanilla said as he watched dark cacao water the plants. Dark Cacao ignores him and hums another tune. Pure vanilla listens to his soothing voice "say, I know that song..." pure vanilla says as he gets closer to dark cacao. Dark cacao blushes. "You do?" dark cacao asked as he stopped watering the plants.

"Yes...white lily showed me that song before..." pure vanilla sighs. A small frown is put on pure vanilla's face. Dark cacao felt...pity. "Pure...vanilla cookie.." dark cacao sighed as he dropped the watering can and not caring about the water he spilled on the ground. He gave pure vanilla a hug "d-dark cacao!" pure vanilla exclaimed as a shade of red covered both of their faces. The room was quiet. Pure vanilla had the urge to cry...but he couldn't.

He didn't know how to feel. Upset, happy...loved, perhaps? He couldn't comprehend it. So he just let the tears flow from his eyes and he also allowed his sobs to be heard. "Are you okay...pure vanilla?" dark cacao asked. Pure vanilla was lost in thought. Dark cacao shook him a little "hey, are you okay?" he asked again. Pure vanilla snaps back to reality "huh...yeah...i'm okay..." pure vanilla sobbed. Dark cacao hugged him tighter, pure vanilla couldn't stop crying. He hadn't felt this feeling in a long time. He really did miss white lily cookie, she was his best friend. But now she's gone...gone with the darkness...

"Dark...cacao..." pure vanilla sighed as his tears stopped. Dark cacao lets him go. They both stand there awkwardly, until pure vanilla puts his hand on dark cacao's face. Dark cacao's face heats up. "You make me feel feelings I haven't felt in a long time..." pure vanilla sighs. Dark cacao's face lit up "I...do?" he asked. Pure vanilla nodded. This moment felt special...beautiful even..."and...I...really like you..." pure vanilla says "pure vanilla I..." dark cacao stops. He looks away and then suddenly...

They kiss...

It caught pure vanilla by surprise. "Is any of this real? Am I dreaming?" pure vanilla thought to himself. He gives into dark cacao's kiss. It felt heavenly...it felt so good...everything felt complete...they didn't want this feeling to end. But they had to at some point...right? Once they let go of the kiss, everything got really awkward between them. Did they really just do that!? "Goodness, will you look at the time! I gotta go!" dark cacao exclaimed out of embarrassment. "Right now?" pure vanilla asked "um...y-yes! I will uh...see you...later?" he said "of course!" pure vanilla says. Dark cacao waves goodbye and runs away. Pure vanilla giggles "cutie..." pure vanilla sighs as he proceeds to feed the blueberry birds.