Chapter 5: the urge

[SMALL SMUT WARNING]

After dark cacao left the vanilla castle, pure vanilla felt...lonely...he hasn't felt real love in a long, long time! Pure vanilla went back to his room and sat on his bed. He wished dark cacao was right beside him. He wanted to feel his touch...oh how he craved it. What is this feeling!? He's never felt this way before! "What the hell is this feeling!? Why do I feel so...weird?" pure vanilla asked himself. Pure vanilla had an urge to touch himself pretending it was dark cacao. He knew it wasn't right, but he had to make this feeling stop somehow!

He took off his clothes and got relaxed on his bed, and started to rub his body, whispering dark cacaos name. Once he finally made it to his hard cock, he started to slowly jerk off. It felt so good! Strange...but good...he wished dark cacao was here. Pure vanilla was a moaning mess, and he was just getting started! Pure vanilla started to pick up the speed. "Ah! Dark cacao! I wish you w-were here!" pure vanilla gasped. He felt so close, but before he could cum, there was a knock on the door.

"Hello? My king? I heard some strange noises coming from your room, is everything alright?" shit. It was one of the maids! "Oh! N-No! Everything is okay! Just uh...go back to uh...doing your cleaning as usual! The kitchen still needs a bit of cleaning after the accident! Yeah...remember that! Boy, that was a mess!" pure vanilla exclaimed "alright, my lord. Whatever you say" the maid said as she went down to the kitchen.

After that experience, pure vanilla thought it was a good idea to stop what he was doing. He was so close...yet so far from ejaculation...he put his clothes back on and let out a sigh "oh dark cacao...I wonder what you're up to down there..." pure vanilla sighed. Suddenly...the sound of a window breaking was heard from down the hallway "hey! I just cleaned that window! And it was very expensive-'' somebody said from across the hallway. It must've been the maid from earlier "quiet you! Where is pure vanilla cookie!?" the mysterious cookie asked "h-he is in his room! 3 doors down the hallway!" the maid exclaimed in fear. Pure vanilla was scared, he had to hide!

Pure vanilla locked his door and hid in his closet. Sure, not the best hiding spot...but it was all he had...he could hear footsteps. 5? No..4 of them...pure vanilla was shaking, he wanted to scream for help...but he just couldn't..."the door is locked!" a cookie said as they tried to open the door "damn it! Hey! We know you're in there pure vanilla!" a cookie exclaimed as they pounded their fists on the door. Pure vanilla started crying...what did they want from him!? "Licorice, you already know that isn't going to work..." another cookie said calmly. No...it couldn't be..."poison mushroom cookie! Do something!...stop dancing!" a cookie exclaimed "you guys are absolute morons!" a cookie yelled.

Suddenly a sword was cutting open the door. Pure vanilla wanted to scream, but he knew he would be found...the door fell to the floor...and so did pure vanilla's heart..."now, where is he!?" one of the cookies exclaimed "shut up licorice! All of you, search around the room!" a cookie ordered. Pure vanilla tried his best to stay quiet, the sound of the cookies trying to find him was absolutely heart wrenching. "Maybe...he really isn't here..." a little cookie said "well, have you checked the closet yet?" one of the cookies asked. Oh no...this is it...pure vanilla was certainly done for.

A small cookie opened the closet doors "heeeey...I found him!" the small cookie said "well done poison mushroom cookie, and here I thought your head was full of dust!" one of the cookies sighed "yaaaaaaaay!" poison mushroom cheered as they did a little dance "p-please...what do you want from me!?" pure vanilla sobbed "hey! For the last time, stop dancing! Remember the plan!" a cookie said with frustration "huh? Ooooh, yeah...I was supposed to knock him out right?" poison mushroom asked "yes, and quickly...'' one of the cookies demanded. Poison mushroom threw some kind of mushroom at pure vanilla that let loose a type of gas. Pure vanilla started coughing as he crawled out of the closet "w-what did you...do..." pure vanilla tried to speak, but he felt...sleepy..."master will be very happy about this" a cookie said...and that was the last thing pure vanilla heard before he passed out...