Part 65: The End... For now

(Y/n and Five blinked to the Icarus Theatre and see everyone ducking and Vanya playing)

Five: What's with all the lollygagging?

Luther: Y/n,Five, get down!

(Y/n turns and sees the people in black shooting at them)

Y/n: Look out! (Y/n creates an ice shield as bullets become embedded into the shield as Five ducks behind the chairs, when the ice shield falls she ducks behind the chairs too)

Luther: Y/n, Five, what the... I thought you bailed on us!

Five: we had an errand to run. This is not good.

Diego: You know these guys?

Five: Yeah, we do.

Diego: And?

Y/n: Well... we're screwed.

(Diego starts throwing knives and Klaus runs in) 

Klaus: Guys, it's Cha-Cha! It's Cha-Cha, she...

Luther: Klaus! Get down!

(more gunshots by the people in black)

Luther: Get down!

(Five blinks onto one of the guys  backs and makes him shoot the others, Klaus stands up as his hands start to glow until a figure appears in front of him and Y/n looks in shock at who it is)

Y/n: (whispers) Ben...

(Tentacles form out of ben's chest like they used to when they were younger and he kills the people shooting at them.Diego sees Cha-Cha and starts to fight her as the rest of the academy looks in shock at the ghost of their dead brother)

Luther: Oh, my God.

Allison: It's him. Ben.

Klaus: Now who's the lookout?

(The Academy huddles up as Diego Joined them again and Vanya's suit starts to turn white)

Luther: Oh, welcome back. Where were you?

Diego: Honoring a memory.

Y/n: Is she dead?

Diego: What?

Y/n: Cha-Cha, is she Dead?

Diego: No, Not yet

(Y/n nods and turns her attention back to the group)

Diego: So, how do you wanna end this thing?

Luther: We surround her. All right? We come at her from all angles.

Y/n: We're all going to die.

Klaus: So it's a suicide mission.

Five: Yeah, but one of us could get through.It's the only chance we've got.

Luther: Are we all in?

Klaus: Yeah.

Luther: All right.

Five: Y/n? 

Y/n: No

Allison: This could be our only shot.

Luther: Okay, Stage left (points to Diego). Stage right (points to himself). You guys take the front.(points to the rest) (Everyone runs their own way except for Y/n and Allison)

Y/n: There has to be another way

Allison: I'm sorry. There's no time If she finishes this concert, the world goes up in flames.

Y/n: and when I was younger I thought I would cause the apocalypse. Stay safe

Allison: You too. 

(Allison goes to her point as Y/n goes to the side) 

Luther: Now!

(All minus Y/n charged Vanya. As she sipped her bow and they were all being hung in the air by blue looking tentacles. Y/n knew she had to act fast as she saw her family getting the life drained out of them by vanya. She snuck up behind her finding a gun near the entrance of the stage, a gun that used to belong to Cha-Cha. She knew she was to weak to use her powers but she couldn't shoot her sister as she held the gun to the back of her head so she slid it next to her ear in hopes that it would distract her and pulled the trigger. Her siblings were freed from Vanya's grasp and fell back unconscious into Y/n's arms as her siblings met her on the stage.) 

Five: Is she alive?

Y/n:  Yeah.

Five: She is? Yeah? Are you okay? 

Y/n: I'm fine.

Five: Good. Y/n rested her head against his chest and he kissed her forehead)

Luther: We did it. We saved the world.

(They celebrate until...)

Klaus: Oh, man. Uh... Guys? You see that big Moon rock coming towards us?

(They all look up and find a big rock coming towards them)

Luther:  That's not good.

Diego:So this is it, huh? So much for... saving the world.If only Sir Reginald could see us right now, huh? The Umbrella Academy. A total failure.

Allison: At least we're together at the end. As a family.

Five: This doesn't have to be the end.

Luther: What? What are you saying, Five?

Five: I think I have a way outta here. But you gotta trust me on this.

Diego:  Yeah, I don't think so.

Klaus: No.

Five: Well, then, we might as well accept our fate, because in less than a minute, we're gonna be vaporized. 

Allison: What's your idea, then?

Five: We use my ability to time travel. But this time, I'll take you with me.

Y/n:  You can do that?

Five: I took you didn't I?

Y/n: 1 person is a lot different then 7.

Five: Well, I don't know. I've never tried it before.

Klaus: What's the worst that can happen?

Five: You're lookin' at it. A 58-year-old couple inside kids body, so there's that. 

Klaus:  Oh, what the hell? I'm in.

Diego: Yeah, whatever. I'm in.

Luther: Me too. 

Allison: Let's do it.

Luther: What about Ben?

Klaus:Great, yeah, he's in.

Five: Okay, great. Luther, grab Vanya.

Luther: Wait, should we be taking her? I mean, if she's the cause of the apocalypse. Isn't that like taking the bomb with us?

Five: The apocalypse will always happen And Vanya will always be the cause, unless we take her with us and fix her.

(The Academy circles up and five started  to use his powers as a big blue orb forms above them and it gets windy as it grows)

Luther: It's working!

Five: Hold on! It's gonna get messy!

(The blue orb sucks them in, teleporting them and they disappear as the world goes up in flames)

The End... For now.