Part 23

Pov: rafe

jj and ava left about 3 hours ago... the storm wasnt over yet and its pouring outside. she havent called or texted me. i dont blaim her though. kie and sarah are trying to reach Jj, ofcourse he doesnt answer. ''im gonna go look for them'' i say and i grab my hoodie from the table ''rafe its dangerous outside'' i scoff and grab my keys from the kitchen table ''fuck that ima need to find them'' Kie takes her jacket ''wait rafe im coming''

were walking outside now in the pouring rain. we hear police cars all over the island. we walk over to the police station. ''they or on a boat'' we here someone yell. we run now to the place and look for someone that can help us. ''shoupe where are they what happened'' he sits down ''i dont know kid they are heading straight into the storm'' my heart drops ''no..no what do u mean?''

pov: Ava
"Jj they are sending us right into the storm!'' he looks around. ''FIND SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN HOLD ON TOO'' i grab his arm and the hendel of the door.

"we will be fine Ava dont worry please'' the raindrups are falling from my face and i cant really say if they are tears or rain. ''why is ward not helping us?''

jj asks as he runs his hand through his hair to get some of the water out ''he is not at the obx hes in the Alabamas for buisness'' the storm is getting heavier now and the lights of the police boats are fading...

pov: Rafe

''we are losing them'' one of the cops yells. i run over to the computers. ''where are they?'' they dont answer because they dont know the answer either. i grab the porto Phone from some stupid guy that is trying to connect them.

''Ava are you there'' i say to the thing. ''rafe?'''i hear someone say out of the porto...its Ava ''Ava are you okay where are you?'' it stays quiet for a bit ''i dont think we will make it rafe'' i hear her voice break as she says it ''Ava please i love you'' i yell. she doesnt answer. she didnt say it back... 5 minutes later still nothing

''she she is gone'' i whisper ''what how do u know that'' shoupe asks ''she didnt say it back.. Ava is nothing like that'' i start walking backwards. My heart breaking in more pieces than you can count. "FUUUCK'' i fall to my knees with tears falling from my eyes.

sarah, pope and john b run into the little tents where im in. they look at me not wanting to know what happend. ''they- they are gone'' i whisper. Sarah runs over me and falls onto her knees next to me. she wraps her arms around me. we are both sobing now '' i cant live without her sarah'' she strokes my hair and kie and pope have joined the hug now too.