Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12) Vote for Celebración de la gratitud- Faye

Author's note:
I recommend checking out the Harry Potter reactions I have done so far or check out His Apprentice
(Riddle x Reader). Also even though this book doesn't belong to me I definitely recommend reading: To Carry a torch by the amazing writer madismalfoy. Believe me all these stories are brilliant and deserve a mention.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
Purposely or not Carlo was taking for ever. What ever reason he had he could never have been this long, even if something had come up he would be here by now, he knew where the Salvaguardia grand Hall was because he had been there countless of times alone or with another person (Faye, Kiaan, Ruby or Millie). It wasn't like him to just retire to his pitch black grand common room, either. Well not when he had made a promise to meet Faye somewhere for she was the only person he had never broken a promise to. If she was Ruby, Millie or possibly Kiaan he might but she wasn't.

Although Faye could fix her attention onto the lack of Carlo's presence she had something way more important to occupy her mind on. Spending quality time with Ruby, Millie and bizarrely Emilio. Who even though he would normally have called Ruby "Flubberworm", showed nothing but respect and consideration when he spoke with her. Focusing back on her friends Faye picked up on the topic of discussion what was none other than Celebración de la gratitud. Oh and homework plus exams because Ruby was leading the group discussion. But it was Emilio who bought everyone's attention back to Celebración de la gratitud.

"What do you want Celebración de la gratitud to be this year? Personally I would love to have a traditional Spanish dance to appreciate our Spanish heritage properly."

Ahhh right the possibilities for Celebración de la gratitud, in other words the most nominated choices, this year. The options were: a traditional Spanish dance (where traditional Spanish clothes would be worn, traditional Spanish music would be playing (most likely flamenco) music and traditional Spanish food would be served and eaten), a school picnic out in one of the flower fields here on the island, a firework display what would be viewed from boats on the sea what swarmed Salvaguardia (at night) or lastly a beach party (at night) what would be surrounded by beautiful lights and candles. This was the choice this year to mark the day when the Mystique sisters had built Salvaguardia to later go on to save and protect wizards and witches during Habsburg Spain.

"Personally I would pick the beach party as you can never go wrong with one," was Millie's suggestion.

"Although I am very much of Scottish heritage and transferred here from Hogwarts. I must say I'd prefer the traditional Spanish dance as the school's way of celebration. Faye what do you want?"

Unlike the other three Faye didn't know what she wanted as each idea sounded exciting and fantastic in their own rights. But if Faye had to pick she would be drawn between the traditional Spanish dance and the firework display.

"Umm I am not sure yet I'll need a bit more time to pick between the two I like the most. Besides before I vote for anything I need to wait for Carlo." A gruff irritated sigh came from Emilio who was clearly feed up for waiting around for already an hour, all whilst hoping Carlo would show up. Still he hadn't.

"I hate rushing you Orphan but we have already waited an hour for Carlo without any luck. So why of all times is he about to show up now?"Faye turned to Emilio not aggressively just annoyed a little at his obvious irritation. "Look I know we've been waiting for an hour but I believe in Carlo to get here. After all he is a man who sticks to his word." Hearing this Emilio accidentally let out a little snicker what Faye noticed but didn't call him out on.

"Anyways Faye how is your attempt of changing Transfiguration from turning animals into animate objects against their wills?" Even though Emilio could of easily added a hint of sarcasm to this question, he didn't. Instead he kept to being respectful of her. "Oh I would love to hear about this, as believe me it is the first time a student has complained about Transfiguration." Was what Ruby added before hoping for Faye to inform all three of them about it. Even Millie who's mind was probably on butterflies seemed intrigued to find out.

"To begin with it was highly unsuccessful but then Professor Castillo found out and well he helped me a lot with at least providing the creatures with better living conditions than they had before."

At this news Millie began to helplessly blush and smile whilst she did a little jump on the spot, as she was the first to give Faye her reaction to this "Oh Faye that's brilliant. I also hated the way those creatures were being treated and handled but unlike you I was to shy to voice my opinion." Ruby was next to give Faye the thumbs up, as she smiled sweetly and stated her opinion "Although I hate arguing with teachers and I dislike that you probably did. I have to admit I am at least glad for those creatures."

Finally and lastly Emilio began to voice his opinion to Faye "I love that you...." but he never was able to finish what he was going to say. Because Carlo had finally arrived and had straight up paced over to Faye taking her soft hand in his and leading her aside. Just for a moment.

Once they were both alone in a quiet space where no one could see or hear them, Carlo spread out his noticeably muscular arm on the cream stone wall he had backed Faye into. Whispering and muttering he asked Faye a question she never expected from him.

"Faye how would you react if...." Carlo trailed off for he dreaded to continue his speech for he knew what it would consist of "I killed someone?"
Instead of showing immediate fear in her eyes Faye attempted to soothe Carlo by giving him an affectionate look as she smiled calmly at him. "I don't know......." Faye began just like Carlo had done but without fear instead her voice just held confusion the way Carlo's had done. "But I don't think that would prevent me from loving you, my scared lonely little boy who I saved at Dark Lily Orphanage."

Even though Carlo might have killed someone like he said he had, in Faye's eyes Carlo and everything about him couldn't be more beautiful in her eyes at that very moment for he had opened up to her just a little and showed her his vulnerable scared side she loved, oh so much. Something what he hated to do yet he had done it for her.

Without a secound word Faye placed her lips upon Carlo for the first time in her lifetime. But in doing so she felt nothing but warmth and comfort from the attractive Spanish boy who she (a Latina) had grown up with, for the majority of her life. With a bit of hesitation Carlo began to kiss back on Faye's smooth rosey lips dragging out the taste of them into his own. He might not truly know what emotions were but in that peaceful, comforting, silent moment he shared with Faye he experienced an almost kind of love. In other words his equivalent of love and being in love a feeling he could never feel unless he was with Faye.

Both of them knew they could of gone a lot further in fact both of their bodies whilst they were pressed together and kissing, longed for the others. But they couldn't for they had to vote for Celebración de la gratitud something they knew Ruby, Millie and Emilio had waited a long time for. So they broke away, fetched a yellow ticket with the options on, coloured the boxed suggestion they wanted and popped it into the well built box (what although it was aging worked as well as when it was first bought). As each one of them headed back to their dorms they all thought the same question:

Which Celebración de la gratitud would take place?