"Whoa" 🎶

You're welcome for the
next few chapters 😏🙈.
Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy 🤟🏿

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
February 2022.
The Same Day.
The Airbnb.
7:53 pm.
___________

"We were supposed to be gone minutes ago, but y'all still in here getting dressed" Liyah mentioned as she stood in the doorway of Avi's and Stoney's temporary room. "It's Avi's fault bruh, she was spending the last 20 minutes doing her makeup" Stoney said and smirked as she heard Avi'anna walking up the door.

"It's actually your fault, you're the one who wanted to-" Stoney slammed the door in the Liyah's face before Avi could finish. "You play too much, that was supposed to be a secret" Stoney mumbled as Avi'anna laughed. "Anyway, go try on your shoes, they're in the closet" Stoney said, and she eyed Avi'anna as she walked into the walk in closet.

A smile came onto her face as she heard Avi'anna scream. "Red bottoms? Oh my gosh, you must really like me, like really REALLY like me" Avi'anna said as she looked back and forth from the shoes and Stoney. "Maybe" Stoney shrugged even though her heart felt warm, and her butterflies were getting worse.

"Wait, but the card says 'to my girlfriend'? Are these- wait. Wait. Stoney please, I just put on my makeup I can't cry right now" Avi'anna said as she pouted and fanned her eyes making Stoney chuckle.

"Avi'anna will you make me the happiest woman in the world and be my beautiful girlfriend?"

"Oh my, I can't take this right now" Avi'anna started crying and Stoney hugged her, not knowing what that meant. "Is that a yes?" Stoney asked and Avi'anna nodded, patting her cheeks, "yes Stoney, I would love to be your girlfriend" Avi'anna answered, and they kissed, before they could get too deep Liyah walked in, hand on hip.

"I'ma tell you this one time
Girl, I want you to be mine
Can I come and see you now?
Can I lay with you outside?
Can I touch your lips with mine?
'Cause I need you now"

"Tab now you know I hate being late, don't make me kick both y'all ass" Liyah threatened making Stoney chuckle and Avi'anna froze. "She's kidding" Stoney said and Avi nodded "oh, yeah yeah I knew that" Stoney said, but she in fact did not. "Okay, but for real come on. I'm tired of being out there with you know who" Liyah mumbled to Stoney, and she nodded.

"I'm coming down now, my girlfriend has to fix her makeup" Stoney said then smiled, she liked the sound of that.

"GIRLFRIEND?" Liyah gasped dramatically "yess" Avi'anna said excitedly, showing Liyah the shoes "ouu those cute girl" Liyah said like she wasn't the one who picked them out. "I know right. Stoney has such good taste" Avi'anna said, then gave Stoney a kiss. "Well actually-" Liyah started, but Stoney glared at her and pulled her out the room. "We'll see you downstairs beautiful" Stoney said then Liyah began to laugh making Stoney roll her eyes.