EFFECTUS || 03

— CHAPTER THREE

— CHAPTER THREE. | Effect.

It had only been a few days after the USJ incident, most of it already being reported online, most notably how All Might had ‘saved the day once again’.
You couldn't forget that stare the boy gave you before you passed out, how you wished you could've talked with him more about what he meant.
Momo meowed around your neck, as you walked into U.A., your ribs mostly healed, only a few painful stabs every now and then.

Making it to your classroom, you heard the familiar loud chatter of your classmates, as you grew to miss the whining of Mina or the constant talking of Denki in your ear.
Sighing, you slid the door open, the room quieting as you stepped in.

"[Name]!"

Almost immediately did the girls of the classroom get up and dote over you.

"Are you sure you shouldn't be resting? I mean you got smashed up really hard by that creature!!" Mina whined, as you shook your head.

"I'm fine. But thank you for you... concern."

They seemed unfulfilled, but went back to their desks anyway, as you sat down next to Denki and Kirishima.

"Man, am I glad you're okay. After seeing that Nomu punch you..." Kirishima trailed off, as you patted his arm a little.

"I'd rather it happen to me than Bakugo."

You noticed the look Bakugo gave you at that, an almost guilty but annoyed look.
You turned back to the front, awaiting the arrival of the same teacher you saw earlier that morning.

"Morning."

"Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!"

"You're too much of a pro!"

Iida raised his hand, "So you're all right, Mr. Aizawa?"

"My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight is not yet over."