prologue.

edited.
1212 words.
@𝙣𝙚𝙗𝙫𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Another success!"

Nashi grinned, tucking her arms behind her head as she walked ahead of the group, Gale beside her. The boy frowned, his brows drawn as he placed a hand on his stomach. "I don't know how you got over that train ride so quickly..."

Storm chuckled, Reiki staying silent as he scanned the town, his hands stuffed into the pockets of his pants. "I wonder if Rose and the others are back from their mission..." He questioned aloud, the whole team simultaneously picking up their pace, anxious to see if their siblings were back.

The team the red head was referring to was Rosemary, Layla, and Luna. Since Rose couldn't bear the thought of being on a team with Luke Dragneel she opted for his sweeter and more likable younger sisters. Both Layla and Luna were overjoyed with this, they got to get stronger and do it with one of their favorite people.

The team which Gale was more excited to see would be the one his younger sister was on, team Celestial Lighting Script. The name was a work in progress but it represented the group members fairly well; Lily, Raiden, and Luke.

While Luke and Raiden loved to annoy and bicker with Rose they couldn't bear the thought of doing the same to Lily. She was like their little sister and seeing anything but a smile on her face tore their hearts in two.

Nashi wasn't all that worried about her siblings, she knew for a fact Rose wouldn't let anything happen to the twins and she could care less about that little twerp Luke. The blonde loved to pester his sister to no end and Nashi found it infuriating, he was like a mini storm but one that was related to her by blood.

Storm on the other hand was impatient to get back to the guild. According to his mother via lacrima phone he had discovered the day they left for the job his older sister had returned. This irked him to no end as he knew she would be out on another job right away and could only hope she stayed long enough to say hi.

Eventually the four made it to the guild hall, smack dab in the middle of Magnolia. Nashi kicked the doors open, much to Storm's dismay. "We're home!!" Natsu raised his beer from the table where his team sat. "That's my girl!"

The guild erupted in cheers, welcoming home the kids. Before Nashi could take a step inside she was tackled to the ground, Gale alongside her. Layla and Luna both smiled up at the girl, Nashi grinning back.

"How was the job?" She sat up, both girls beginning to go into full detail about how cool it was when Rose defeated the vulcans they were fighting. Gale sat up as well, Lily grinning up at him. She had a small gap tooth, making her all the more adorable. He hugged his sister, Lily asking him how his job went.

A few moments later someone collided with Reiki, the boy not moving an inch. He smiled down at the red head, ruffling her hair. "Hey Rosey." The girl smiled wide at her brother, hearing a gasp from behind her.

The group turned their attention to Luke and Raiden, the boys walking over to them. Raiden quickly ran up to Storm, telling the boy all about his job. Storm was much like a brother to the white haired boy, especially since the one he had was always out on missions.

"Hey Nash, you look extra ugly today." The girl growled but before she could pounce on her brother two more figures appeared, at this point they might as well have a party in the doorway.

"Ul!" Nash jumped up, engulfing the girl in a hug. Ultear hugged back, turning her gaze to her brother. "No greeting for me?" The boy beside her smirked, Nashi smiling wider. "Jace! You're here!" She hugged him, the boy ruffling her hair.

"Damn woman, I thought you'd be gone." Storm cursed, turning to walk away. Ultear smiled, grabbing the boy's ear. She pulled him into a hug, Storm awkwardly hugging back. "I missed you too." He mumbled, laughing erupting behind him.

The group all turned back to the door, two teens making their way up the path towards Fairy Tail. Nashi's jaw practically dropped to the floor, not only were Jace and Ultear back..

"Kai!" She threw herself at the boy, Kai swiftly catching her in a hug. He laughed, planting a kiss on top of the girl's head. "I missed you guys." Once he released the girl he was tackled to the ground by Luke, Raiden, and Rose, all of which were fighting for his attention.

Nova sighed, walking up to Ultear and Storm. "You can really tell who the favorite is nowadays." Just as the words left her mouth, Layla and Luna ran up to her, Lily still too preoccupied with her brother to run off just yet.

Nova and Kai Dreyar along with Ultear were like the big siblings of the younger generation, all caring and loving to the core. Nova and Kai had just come back from a three month long s-class quest so it was a pleasing surprise to see them back home.

As soon as Mirajane spotted her daughter she scurried from behind the bar, engulfing her child in a hug. She smiled as she then enveloped her son into a hug, kissing his face all over. "All the kids are home! You know what that means!"

Natsu stood from the back of the guild, Lucy sighing at him. "It's time for a party! Fairy Tail style!" Although Fairy tail would party for any reason, this was actually something to celebrate, it was rare for all the kids to be home at once. The guild let out whoops and cheers, everyone beginning to down their alcohol. They sang, danced, and drank the night away.

And of course ended the party off with an old style Fairy Tail brawl, Storm and Nashi being the cause. Eventually Gray and Natsu got involved and it became Fullbuster versus Dragneel, the whole guild being dragged into it.

"Always the rowdy ones they are." Reiki slid onto a bar stool beside Jace and Kai, all three boys, frankly, being too lazy to participate in the festivities. Kai watched as his sister and Ultear tried to pull Nashi from atop Storm, the pinkette strangling the poor boy.

"Well this is Fairy Tail alright." Jace sighed, taking a sip of his drink. It had been a while since he had come by to visit, most times he was out on missions for Crime Sorciere with his father and couldn't stop by.

Kinnana smiled at her son from behind the bar, drying a glass. "I'm so happy you came to visit!" The boy smiled, quickly catching a glass to avoid it hitting his mothers face. "Alright..." He groaned, turning around. "Who threw that?"

It wasn't long before he was thrown into the chaos as well, Kai and Reiki watching from the sidelines. "This sure is home." He took a swig of his drink, the white haired boy nodding beside him as he lifted his mug.

"Cheers to that."