two.

edited.
944 words.
@𝙣𝙚𝙗𝙫𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙜 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Do you think it's a coincidence?" Reiki shook his head, crossing his arms over his chest. Jace's frown deepened, "In any case it's best you guys don't take this job until Gramps is back." Nova nodded in agreement, "We need more information."

Nashi huffed out air, standing. "I guess we'll stick around till then." She poked Gale, waiting for the boy to get up and follow her. "Coming, coming geez..." He stood, waving to his friends as he followed his best friend out the guild hall.

Storm watched the two walk away, the older kids now all staring at him. He turned to meet their stares, flinching. "W-What?" Reiki sighed, sliding out the booth. "I'm gonna find Rose." Kai followed him, mumbling something about Raiden.

Jace ran a hand through his hair, letting out a frustrated sigh. He was more than happy to be back home but the circumstances certainly weren't too great. "I'll be at the bar." He grumbled, walking off towards the smell of alcohol.

Now Storm remained with only Ultear and Nova, both girls watching him. "So..." Nova started, tracing the cracks in the wooden table. "Nashi?" Storm raised a brow, his scowl returning. "What?" Ultear smiled, elbowing him.

"When were you gonna tell me you like her?"

The boy rolled his eyes, grumbling something about the flame brain. "I don't like her, quite the opposite actually. Girls are annoying." He stood, sliding out from his seat and stomping away. Nova let out a small laugh, Ultear shaking her head at the boy.

"My brother sure is dense..."

Meanwhile Nashi skipped down the sidewalk through Magnolia, Gale trailing behind her. People avoided the two, after all Gale did inherit his father's face. However Nashi enjoyed having a sidewalk to herself so she liked to use this scary dog privilege often.

"I wonder where Lily is..." The boy trailed off, Nashi suddenly falling into pace beside him. "I'm sure she's fine! She's with Luke and Raiden!" Although Nashi hated her brother's guts she wasn't afraid to admit he was a capable wizard along with a good friend when he wanted to be.

"It's so nice having everyone here, if only Bianca would stop by..." The girl Nashi was referring to would be Bianca Groh, one of the other Fairy Tail kids, she was 18 and the Daughter of Cana Alberona and Bacchaus Groh.

Although Cana and Bianca were still members of Fairy Tail they opted to move a little closer to Bacchaus so they now lived in the next town over, right between Fairy Tail and Quatro Cereberus.

Gale nodded, Bianca was his favorite person to hang out with aside from Nashi and Lily. Her laid back demeanor was nice to be around and she was a good conversationalist. She also happened to be very blunt which was refreshing.

"I wonder about this mission." Nashi looked at the sky, her pink brows drawn. "There's no way it's a coincidence right?" Gale shook his head, shrugging. "It could be. What do we know?"

Nashi pulled out the request, reading it over. "This guild is notorious for dealing illegal substances and other street crimes. They have links to the clients bar which is why he wants us to take them down and get them away from his business."

"Wouldn't it be pretty hard to get links without an inside connection?" Nashi nodded in agreement, folding the paper back up and slipping it into her pocket. "Nothing we can do right now anyways." She took a few large steps forward, spinning so she was facing Gale.

"Let's get some grub!"

***

Luke crossed his arms over his chest, his cheeks puffed out into a pout. "A special mission just for them are you kidding?! That's not fair! Nashi's not even that strong!" Raiden shrugged, a grin etching its way onto his lips.

"Let's just follow them? I'm sure they'll need our help." Luke smiled at his best friend, "That's a great idea!" The two high fived, Lily shaking her head. "Guys... That's not smart. What if you get hurt?" The thought made the girl want to burst into tears, her lip quivering.

"We'll be fine, pinky promise." Raiden held out his pinky, as did Luke. Lily linked hands with the two boys, smiling shyly. "Fine but I'm not coming with you." Luke nodded, "It's probably better if you don't."

"What're you two up too?" Rose rounded the corner, hands on her hips. "None of your business witch!" Luke spat, the girl glaring at him. Unfortunately for Rose her Fernandez killer genes hadn't kicked in just yet and she couldn't scare the boys off with just a look.

"I heard you guys, I'm coming too."

***

"Slow down on the booze honey." Kinnana smiled at her son, patting his shoulder. The boy nodded, glancing at the blonde beside him. "How've you been?"

Nova shrugged, taking a sip of her milkshake. "The mission was a breeze. I just wish it wasn't so long, I missed Rai a lot." Jace nodded, the girl grinning at him. "I missed you too ya know?"

Jace rolled his eyes, shrugging off the comment. Nova did this all the time, flirting was one of her favorite hobbies, especially when it was with Jace. "Oh come on JJ you didn't miss me?" She batted her eyes at him.

"I missed you but I didn't miss your hobbies." He frowned, Nova bursting into laughter. She pinched the boy's cheek, "I'm sorry JJ I know you're stressed about this mission. Speaking of-"

The guild doors slammed open, a surprised Laxus standing there, meeting eyes with his daughter. Jace stood, Nova running past him to her father.

"Dad!"