Balance

"in varunika's college"

abhinaya;- (by jumping on her )hey topper baby!!!

varunika;- really (ran to see the notice board)

anand;- congrats!!

varunika;- thank you........ let me inform this to kailash first

abhinaya;-of course!!(with rolling eyes) you have to tell this to that mahaan who let you prepare on an important night..

"varunika stared at her" 

anand;- who is that??

varunika;- my husband (with a bright smile)

"kailash didn't pick up  her call but texted back that 'he is on a meeting'"

varunika;-(by biting her lips) i forgot that he is on meeting

abhinaya;- you are his wife babe.. you have all rights to disturb him

varunika;-(by noticing the confusion on anand face) i got married recently... you even met him  last time...

abhinaya;- i told you back as well

anand;- i thought you guys are joking... (by pulling himself together)  if i got to know i might brought you some gift...

varunika;- no need... most our college mates don't know about it.... 

anand;-(with a sad face) oh!! anyways... happy married life..

abhinaya;- are you sad??

anand ;- no no why should i be!

abhinaya;- i can sense it ...

varunika;- what's wrong?

anand;- i may look sad... because even at the tension of your marriage you topped the batch but i can't beat you(with a fake smile)

varunika;- oh man!! you are just few percentile beside me..

anand;- anyways it's a defeat.. now come on let's go to the class(marched towards the class)

abhinaya;- he clearly looks heart broken 

varunika;- don't spout nonsense.. let's go to class

"kailash after completing his meeting called varunika back but as she was in class her phone was in vibration so she didn't notice it...by thinking the same, kailash sent her a message saying meeting got over with a emoticon of student running out of class"  

"after completion of class"

abhinaya;- how about small celebration on nearby café

anand;- ahh.. actually i am having some work 

varunika;- (by reading kailash's message with a giggle) me as well

abhinaya;- oh come on guys!!

varunika;- i am serious babe.. i need to cook and have to deliver food for kailash  

abhinaya;- argh!! a typical wife vibes .. doesn't his office have a canteen ask him to get it from it

varunika;-(with a pout) but i want to..

abhinaya;-(with annoyed face) GO! just go! don't make such a face

varunika;- i love you babe

abhinaya;- go and say that your husband..

varunika ;- (with a wide smile and running towards her car) byee

" made some flying kisses for abhinaya by turning back for which abhinaya chased her"

"varunika reached the home went to trophy who got excited to see his mamma tried to jump on her but his lach  prevented him to do so"

varunika;- just a sec coming (went near to him and opened a can of his food and placed some on his plate)

"when trophy started eating his food varunika refilled his water bowl and started petting and playing with him  and also took a photo of it , sent it to kailash... for which kailash replied " how dare he is to abduct my wife while i am hungry as well" for which varunika replied 'enjoy you singleton life' with laughing emojis" 

"varunika prepared foods for kailash... after packing it varunika waved at trophy and started for kailash's office"

 "in kailash's office"

varunika entered and went to receptionist 

receptionist;- hello mam!! you can get in

varunika;-(with a laugh) thank you

"on her way by seeing aakash on his office waved at him .. he waved back asked her the reason by action for which varunika showed him the lunch back aakash said something but varunika without noticing it went towards kailash's office"

"on entering kailash office by seeing kailash standing... varunika jumped on kailash by putting her arm around his neck which made kailash to lift her"

varunika;-(with a wide smile) i got passed in my exam..

"on that time one of the kailash's  business partner came out of the washroom and got shocked... aakash who came to inform by seeing the situation laughed out loud" 

*** liked today's chapter??? tell me you suggestions on comment box bye bye see you on next chapter.... thank you guys. for your support ***