Anxiety attacks-Matt

Summary:Matt wasn't answering his phone because he was having an anxiety attack and y/n came to help him.

WARNING:Anxiety attack and probably other things ig🤷‍♀️
____________________________________

Y/n was sitting on her bed bored out of her mind. Her boyfriend had just done an amazing podcast and other things like that with other creators and you was waiting for him to get home.

You read the time on your phone.3:10. Matt should have gotten home about 30 minutes ago so you though you could call him.

You rang his phone and it went to voicemail so you rang again,no answer.

'What was going on?' You thought to yourself. You decided to message Chris to see if they were home.

Chris said that Matt was sleeping but you could hangout with him and Nick until Matt woke up.

You got your stuff together and drove over to go and get Matt some snacks before you got to his house so he had snacks next to his bed when he woke up.

After that you headed over to the sturniolo's house.

Once you arrived you came up to the door and walked in because that's what Mary Lou always told you to do.

You saw Mary Lou on the couch. "Hey." You said. "Hey y/n,how are you?" She asked giving you a hug. "I'm doing just fine,how have you been?" You responded. "I'm doing good." She said. You soon headed up to Matt's room after talking to mrs.Mary Lou.

You knocked on the door first just to make sure he was content if he was awake. When you heard silence from the other side you twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open to reveal a shaking Matt sitting on the floor.

You quickly rushed over to him without hesitation.
"Hey baby,are you okay?" You asked wrapping your arms around him.

He was just sitting there in the floor holding his hands over his ears crying. "Hey,it's ok." You said again.

His anxiety attack stopped and he looked at you with a tear stained face. You were sitting on your knees and opened your arms for him. He quickly put his head in your neck and wrapped his arms around your back.

"Are you okay baby?" You asked in a whisper. He shook his head no. "Do you want to talk about it?" You asked. He started snuffling more and raised his head up so that he was facing you. "I'm such a horrible person y/n. Why are you in love with me? I'm a bad boyfriend." He said sobbing.

It broke your heart to see Matt like this. He is such an amazing person that you love so much and it's horrible to hear him think of his self like this.

"Mathew Bernard Sturniolo,you are an amazing smart,kind,caring person that I love so so so so soooooo much and I couldn't last a single day without you. I have no idea why you think of yourself this way." You said stroking his hair. "People were telling me-" he started to say but I cut him off.

"I don't care what people say about you Matthew. Don't listen to them. None of those people really know you if they think of you that way. I love you babe." You said. He looked at you and smiled.

"I love you too baby." He responded with a voice crack. He then gave you a kiss and y'all got in his bed and cuddled.

A/N: I am so sorry that I have been so MIA lately but that's because of school and other things but it's summer for me so I will be writing more!! Please leave some requests for stories. I love all of your comments and messages that you send to me btw!! I cannot respond but I love reading them. I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SOOOOOO MUCH♥️♥️