《THE PARTY》

"Hey! Y/N! Wait up!" Connie shouted, reaching his arm out and running behind you. You laughed as you sped up, leaving the poor boy exhausted and sweaty.

He finally caught up after a minute or two, and you laughed at the tired state he was in.

"Fuck you." He said in between breaths, taking a minute to regain his composure. "Anyways, I wanted to ask, do you wanna come to my party tonight? You know where my house is so just go there. It starts at 7."

"Yeah sure, I'll be there!" You replied before walking off again. You waved him a goodbye, watching him turn the other way.

'Fuck, now I need an outfit.' You thought, looking down at your baggy black hoodie and jeans. Sure, the outfit was fine, but it was fun to be flashy at Connie's parties.

You headed to the store, searching for a nice outfit that matched your style. After a good half hour of looking through the countless shelves, you settled on some tripp pants, an MCR tee, and several accessories including chains, rings, etc.

You headed back home, setting your new outfit on your bed and going to the shower.

The shower curtain closed behind you as you got inside, completely naked. You turned on the water, jumping slightly when met by the cold stream.

After a moment, it warmed up, and you relaxed as the water ran down your body. You lathered up a loofah with body wash, covering your body in the soapy foam. You watched as it was all washed away into the drain, then repeated the process everywhere until you were all clean.

You allowed yourself to zone out for a moment, your mind eventually wandering to some.. unholy.. thoughts. You looked down, and found yourself with an erection.

'Oh.' You thought, looking down at your throbbing, rock hard cock. Your face flushed slightly as you began to rub it, your mind going back to the fantasies that put you in this situation.

You moaned breathlessly, rubbing faster and harder while slightly panting.

A moment passed, and you bit your lower lip as precum dripped down the side of your dick, onto your hand and down the shower drain.

Soon after, you came all over the shower, quickly becoming embarrased by what a mess you had made.

You cleaned up, finished your shower and got out. Looking at the clock, you realized you only had an hour to get ready and leave.

You got dressed, brushed your teeth, put on deodorant, and did your hair in its signature style.

You pet your cat and gave her your goodbyes before heading out the door, excited for the night ahead.

Once you made it to Connie's house, it was already 7:15. You didn't know how you were late, as the drive to his house was only about 8 minutes, but you couldn't seem to care very much.

You walked into your bald friend's kitchen, where you bumped into someone.

"Ow fuck!" You heard a masculine voice exclaim.

"Shit, I'm sorry!" You shouted, realizing you made him spill his drink on his white t-shirt. As apologetic as you were, you couldn't help but marvel at the muscles that showed through the stranger's soaked tee.

You looked up at him, immediately growing flustered at the man before you. He was hot. Hot as hell.

You began to let your mind guide you out of reality, fantasies of the things you wanted this man to do to you dancing through your head.

"Enjoying the view?" The man laughed, noticing how flustered you looked as you stared at him.

He gripped your jaw lightly, looking down at you with a smirk planted on his face. You wanted to fuck him so bad.

"You look so cute like that. I won't lie, it makes me wanna fuck you senseless." He whispered into your ear, the hand on your jaw tightening its hold.

All you could do was whimper in response, your face the shade of red wine.

"How big is it, hmm?" He questioned, eyeing your cock and running his hands all over your body, often landing on your ass.

He kept doing this until you got hard, when he looked you straight in the eye, and asked, "7 inches?"

You were confused as hell, how did he know? Could he just tell? The questions flooded your mind until a tap on the cheek brought you back to reality.

"Follow me, If I'm going to ruin you, we need to be in a more private area." He said, pulling you by your shirt collar to one of the bathrooms in Connie's house.