《WE MEET AGAIN》

You got up at 10am promptly, going through your morning routine as you planned out the day's events.

'Okay, so I'll head to Connie's at noon and hope he's awake, if not I'll wake him up. Once I find out about this guy, I'll text him and then hopefully we can hang out and meet with our pants on... for a little bit."

You stepped out of your shower, drying off with a towel and throwing it in your hamper. You got dressed in black jeans and a dark gray hoodie, steel rings on each of your fingers.

You left your home after calling Connie to see if he was awake, which, miraculously, he was. He had you bring him a meatball sub for lunch, and you decided it would be a good bribe in case he didn't wanna tell you about the man, so you obliged.

You knocked on the door of Connie's apartment, being greeted by a walking corpse.

"Holy shit dude, did you die last night?" You remarked, looking him up and down. He rolled his eyes at your comment, letting you in the front door.

You set tbe bag of food down, handing Connie his footlong sub. He dove straight into it, and he was halfway through almost immediately.

You stopped him from devouring the second half right away, concerned by how fast he was eating. Either way, you still needed to talk to him about the stranger.

"Slow down, goddamn. Anyways, I need to talk to you about something." You spoke, making him raise his eyebrow.

"At the party, I hooked up with this hot ass mf, and I forgot to get any of his information, like not even his name." You explained, getting the interest of your friend.

"What did he look like?" Connie asked, biting into the sandwich once more.

"Brown hair, muscular, piercings, hooked nose, tan skin, massive di-" You started, cutting yourself off in an attempt to preserve your little dignity.

"Oh, that sounds like Hange!" Your friend exclaimed, pulling out his phone and scrolling through pictures from his gallery.

He showed you his screen, and there he was. The man from last night.

"That's him!" You shouted, a smile creeping up on your lips. Connie said his name was Hange, you thought it fit him well.

"So, what's his number?" You questioned, grabbing your phone hastily.

"Uhhh... oh, here you go." He said, showing you a number on his screen. You typed it in your phone, excitement spreading through your body.

"Alright, thanks, bye!" You shouted, unable to wait before you talked to Hange.

______________________________________

XXX-XXX-XXXX

Hey!

Its me, from the party last night

I forgot to get your number, but connie helped me lol

No fucking way, i was wondering
why you never asked for my
contact info😭

I thought you didnt wanna talk
again

NOOO

Last night was fucking amazing,
how could i not wanna do that
again

Thats good to know, cuz i was
really hoping we could hang
out sometime.

Alright, lets meet at that bar that opened up last week tonight