《LOVER BOY》

You woke up, being greeted by the warmth of Hange being wrapped around you. You quickly realized that you both were naked, and his dick was pressed up against you.

Oh. Oh. He was half awake, so he must've just had morning wood, but still, you wanted to help him get rid of it.

"Good morning angel." He muttered, giving you a sleepy smile. Shit, his morning voice sounded so fucking good...

"Morning, Hange." You smiled back, enjoying the nickname he had called you. However, your mind was still focused on his erection.

A moment passed, and he hadn't mentioned or even seemed to notice it. Was he really clueless? It puzzled you, but he would realize soon.

You adjusted yourself on top of him, making sure you rubbed against his cock. He turned red, looking down and seeing that he was hard.

"What's wrong, hmm?" You questioned innocently, rubbing against him once more. He was incredibly flustered, and you loved it.

"You're so adorable, all flustered like that..." You commented, climbing off of him and staring at his cock hungrily.

"Can I?" You asked, eliciting an eager nod from Hange. He was so fucking cute, you wanted to ruin him.

You began to jerk him off, staring him straight in the eye as you did so. His breath hitched as you sped up, leaving wet kisses all over his neck and shoulders.

He whimpered softly, throwing his head back before cumming all over his own stomach, which you licked up gladly.

You laid back down, pulling him close and kissing him softly. You were still tired, and he was amazing at cuddling, how could you resist a few more minutes of rest?

Hange adjusted you to be in a comfier position for him, and you fell back asleep.

You woke up to someone shaking you lightly, and you saw Hange's face, beaming at you from his position.

"Baby... it's 1pm..." He whispered, rubbing your back softly. You slowly got up, being sad about having to leave his arms. You pouted softly, looking up at him with the saddest face you could muster.

He smiled at your antics, ruffling your hair. Fuck, he was so sweet. You hugged him, trying to make him lay back down so you could continue your slumber.

"Come on, lets go... I'll make you lunch..." He spoke, picking you up and carrying you to your closet to get you some clothes.

He set you down, and you walked over to his hoodie, which he had thrown on the floor last night. You put on the slightly oversized garment, being cradled by its warmth.

He turned around with an outfit for you in hand, seeing what you had done and laughing. He went back to your closet and put back the outfit, just grabbing some underwear and shorts instead.

You thanked him and put the clothes on, being picked up once more and kissed softly. You beamed at him, laying your head in the crook of his neck and letting him carry you wherever.

'My god, he's so perfect.' You thought to yourself, being carried downstairs by arms you could feel the muscle of.

It was hot. Everything about him was. But, right now, all you could really focus on was the way he held you so delicately, as if you were his most prized possession.

You couldn't say you loved him yet, as the relationship had been so short, but you had high hopes.

-time skip to a month later-

Rough, amazing sex. Almost very night, Hange came over and one of you ended up absolutely ruined. On multiple occasions he had stayed the entire next day, taking care of you as you could barely walk.