m.g.c

Michael Video Games

"Y/n come play video games with me!" Michael whined from in front of the tv.

"Fineee. But only for you." I said walking over to where he was sitting on the floor. He grabbed my hand pulling me down so I was sitting between his legs. He wrapped his arms around me placing the controller in my hands and letting me try to play a few rounds of the game he had been playing until I had died for the fiftieth time.
"Wow you suck at this." he laughed.

"Its not my fault I'm not a pro like you." I pouted looking back at him. "In case you hadn't noticed I don't spend every waking moment in front of the Xbox" I teased.

"Hey! I don't spend every waking moment in front of the Xbox! I sleep too!! But sorry baby I didn't mean it you're not that bad. Here I'll help you" He said kissing my cheek and placing his hands on the controller over mine. I leaned back into his chest as he placed his head on my shoulder to get a better view of the tv. After playing a few more rounds (well basically Michael playing) Michael placed the remote on the floor and wrapped his arms around me burying his head in my neck.

"I'm bored will you cuddle with me."
he pouted into my neck.

I laughed at his immatureness and let him pull me onto the couch with him. He wrapped his arms around me and tangled his legs with mine burying his head into my neck once again. He played with the ends of my hair occasionally leaving light kisses on my neck while I played with his fingers and enjoyed the comfortable silence between the two of us. We laid tangled in each other's arms until Michael suddenly sat up with a huge smile on his face.

"Oh my god I have an idea!" he exclaimed making me laugh.

"Geez Michael aren't you just full of ideas today. We've done like six different things in the past couple hours." I smiled at how adorable he was being.

"Yeah but this will be really fun. Come on let's go make cookies." he jumped up dragging me into the kitchen. He pulled out everything to make the cookie dough and started mixing everything into a bowl. Once he finished he took a spoon and ate some of the dough off before handing it to me so I could finish it. I stood back and watched as he concentrated on putting the cookie dough on the pan before placing them in the oven mumbling something about how good they would taste.

"You're so weird." I laughed flicking some flour at his face.

"Oh you did not just do that." he gasped.

"Really? and what if I did?" I replied.

"Are you teasing me y/n?" he smirked grabbing two eggs from the carton.

"Wait, Michael. No, no, no!" I screamed as he cracked the eggs on my head. I grabbed the bag of flour throwing the rest of it on him turning him white as a ghost. He laughed wrapping his arms around my waist spinning me around twice before setting me back down and grabbing the spoon from the bowl of cookie dough and wiping it across my cheek. I bursted into a fit of giggles at the cliche situation and how ridiculous both of us must look.

"Aw look at the mess you made Mikey." he grinned pulling me closer to him.

"You're too cute." he said looking down at me and pecking my nose. The buzzer went off signaling the cookies were ready and we both looked at each other before screaming,

"Cookies are ready!" and rushing to get them out of the oven.
:)

------
Ok ok ok! Hi! So hey guys, I'm Cat!
Basically I'm just going to be posting a lot of different imagines with the One Direction and 5sos boys and I'm really excited. I'm in no way a professional writer or anything I just write these imagines for fun and thought I'd share them with anyone who might want to read them :)

So I feel like this one might have been a little crammed but I thought it was kind of cute because Michael is such a dork.

Anyways, if you guys want to leave suggestions, imagine ideas, or just want to talk feel free to comment or message me! :) and I hope I'll be able to get an imagine up every few days or so.

Lots of Love, Stay rad x

(copyright 2015)