9

{this chap occurs after hollowmind  (instead of living at hexside hunter snuck into his room  took all  his stuff or at least the essentials and went Back to the owl house ).

"hey luz ..." Hunter sighed walking into the house.

"hey hunter you ok?" I was concerned after what happened clearly directly traumatized him more then what he was already dealing with...I felt bad as the blond could never seems to catch a break. "Yeah its whatever i shouldve seen it coming anyways.."

His voice..He sounds so hurt and confused.if only he listened to me ,of course i dont blame him he was blinded by all of belos-es manipulation, from what ive seen its clearly been going on since he was little."Hunter I-"i was cut off by hunter saying "i dont want to talk about it right now"The blond disappeared into the darkness of the guest room .

Later that day

Luz pov(third person)

"Hunter hasn't come out of his room all day.."Luz said on a call with Amity

"Edric is getting worried luz...you need go check on him" Amity sighed "knowing him hes probably already tried to ...nevermind " Luz-es eyes widened

"Oh witch! Amity you dont think he...no.he wouldn't " Luz looked at the stairs with a worried expression."well I've witnessed him try to bury himself alive I wouldn't put it past him ".

" fuck"luz wispered

-------------------

Sorry i was gone so long I got caught up with school

But I bet you missed me