~ sixty-seven ~

TW: mentions eating disorders

~~~~~

The Best of Belift pt. 1 || 2/2

Blinding lights beat down on Heeseung's back. He didn't think he'd ever felt hotter in his life—both literally and figuratively. They'd just finished performing their debut song, and Sunoo was currently smiling and waving into the camera for his ending fairy while the other twelve boys stood frozen in their final poses, awaiting their turn. When the camera finally focused on Heeseung, he did the only thing he knew how to do.

He winked.

He winked shamelessly, flirting with the camera in a way that made the man behind it blush. He threw his head back, running his tongue over his bottom lip, fully aware of the comments his Adam's apple would receive. He smirked, staring into the lens with sleek, narrow eyes that would drive anybody half a brian insane.

Heeseung was insatiable on stage.

He loved every second of it, even when the cameras turned off, and the staff began packing up. His poor boyfriend, however, was left to deal with the consequence of that alone. As twelve boys jumped and cheered, celebrating their latest debut, Sunghoon stood alone in a corner, gaping at Heeseung with wide eyes and pink cheeks.

"Hyung, close your mouth," Sunoo teased, pushing up on Sunghoon's chin. "You're drooling."

"Shush, Sunoo. I-"

"Hoon!" Heeseung laughed joyously, pulling the younger boy into their circle. "Come on, celebrate! We did it!"

"Yeah, we did it," Sunghoon repeated, almost starstruck in appearance. "Wow. You look good."

Soobin began crying. "We did it."

"Hyung, again?!" Kai let Soobin weep into his shoulder. "You had a chance to redeem yourself for crying at our first debut, but nope. You're crying here too."

"I know," Soobin sobbed, hugging Kai's waist. "I know!"

"Well, I'm not crying this time," Yeonjun grinned. "I-"

"Yeonjun-ssi!" One of the cameramen shouted, glancing up from his phone. "Hoshi sunbaenim from Seventeen just tweeted a picture of him watching your debut! He said you did a nice job on the choreography!"

"He did?" Yeonjun burst into tears. "Oh. That's wonderful."

He buried himself in Heeseung's arms.

***

"Sunghoon, you're not skipping a meal."

"Yes, I agree, I'm not! I'm just going to eat it at home."

Heeseung shook his head. "We're not getting home until late tonight, and we still have a bunch of interviews to get through. It's lunchtime right now; you have to eat."

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "Think about this logically, Heeseung. It's still three meals in one day. I'm not missing anything."

"The point is to form good habits," Heeseung sighed. "Going out of your way to change the time you eat is only encouraging your fear of food."

"Fear of food," Sunghoon scoffed. "And what's your plan when I throw up?"

"If you throw up," Heeseung corrected, holding up a small bag of toiletries. "I came prepared."

Sunghoon stared at him silently for a second before snatching the bag and storming away.

"I hate you," he called over his shoulder.

"Awesome," Heeseung replied light-heartedly. "You want spicy chicken noodles or shrimp noodles?"

"Whatever you're having."