Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ

The next morning the group had seen those effects of Taehyung on a sugar high and have now banned him from eating that much sugar. Never again. Despite is ban on masses of sugar Tae seemed quite pleased with himself at their reactions and found it pretty amusing to watch.

Since it was now Saturday, they still had time to do their homework and rest. But for the rest of the day, they weren't sure what they wanted to do. But whatever they would do, they would do together. 

First, they were going to have a group study session and do any homework and revision that they needed.  

At the Gryffindor dorms... 

"Come on Jeongguk! You need to get up! We are all studying together, that means you are included!" Seokjin moaned at Jeongguk who was still laid in bed and purposefully facing away from him. 

Jin tried to pull the sheets from him but the younger had a very tight grip on them. "If only you were this determined to study." He muttered under his breath. 

"Ok Jeongguk, if you get out now and revise for that test you all have, I might do some of that herbology revision for you." Jin sighed. 

The younger's head immediately rose. "Really hyung?" He exclaimed. 

"Yes, as long as you promise to look through what I write for you." The older replied in a stern tone. 

"Ok hyung, I will!" The dark-haired boy spoke and he pushed away his covers and knelt down to reach his case under the bed to get some of his clothes. 

"Me and Yoongi have a test next week and it is really important, we really can't fail this one, so Yoongi is already there. I am going to the library so come up when you are ready. A couple of the others might be there already I don't know but since you kept me here for so long, I am late." Seokjin sighed. 

"Ok hyung, bye bye!" Jeongguk spoke basically from under his bed, waving his hand to say goodbye. 

Jin slightly giggled at this and left for the library. Though the library was usually quite full, you could book certain larger tables for a few hours to make sure that you and all your friends can study together. Namjoon told them about this and had booked them all a table since the library was usually packed at a weekend. 

The long winding corridors were slowly becoming more and more familiar to them all and navigating the grounds wasn't as hard as it originally seemed. After a few flights of stairs and a couple of corridors, Jin ended up at the library, searching for his friends. 

There they were on a large circular table that had enough room for about 10 people.  There was Yoongi, Namjoon and Jimin waiting for them there, already working and filling the table with books and papers. 

"You're late." Yoongi stated, not even looking up from his book but sensing that it was Seokjin. 

"Don't blame me!" Jin declared, raising his hands in defence. "Blame the maknae who had to be bribed to get out of bed to come and study." He scoffed, sitting down at the table next to Yoongi. 

"Well clearly you did a pretty shit job at that because I don't see him anywhere." Yoongi continued, scanning the library quickly before returning to his D.A.D.A. book that was so battered from other years that it was almost impossible to read. 

"Here." Jin spoke noticing the book, he pulled his out of the bag and placed it on the desk. "You won't get anywhere with that old thing." 

"Thanks." Yoongi muttered. He wasn't going to lie, that hurt his pride a little bit. He had to compromise when buying books because they were all just so expensive, especially when you only had a week to get them. He had to get a couple of his books second hand and the Defense against the dark arts was one of them. Jin, being one of the first to receive a letter and not not having to pay for large hospital bills, found it easier getting his books.