(~Butterfly klips~)

Germany is trying to confort Lithuania by taking him on short walk well he is also worried about Poland I mean IT'S HIS WIFE!

After a few minute walking and talking a bit Germany felt like he just step on something so he looked down and sees a Butterfly Klips he grab it then as he look at Lithuania he was surprised that Lithuania was crying and also shock looking at the Klips so I ask him “Why are you crying?”then I was so shock when I heard his reply...

“That is Sisy Butterfly present from mama..”

Then when I look around where am I standing then turn left...it make me even shock and feel very very very bad about myself cuz it turn to be where me and France kiss each other....

Tears falling down on my face then lithuania just standing and looking at me with a dead eyes.

“What did you do..?” he ask with a low tone I was just so speachless and just keep thinking what have I done...

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!!”He scream at me with a really really angry tone and start yelling and crying asking the same question.

Then a single word came out Frome my mouth....

Cheat....

“Wha..what?” he ask with an unbelievable tone I just keep looking at the Butterfly klips and try to avoid an eye contact...

Mean while at family and friend gathering

“YOU LITTLE SHIT HOW DARE YOU!!!”
“YEAH MAN WHAT THE FUCK?!”
“France how could you...”
“I..I'm sorry Britain darling...”
“WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU FRANCE!?”
“YOU GUYS DON'T DESERVE HER LOVE TRAITOR!!”
“Calm down everyone–”
“SHUT THE FUCK UP CZECHOSLOVAKIA!”
“YOU GUYS ARE A TRAITOR I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE MY FRIENDS:/”

The conversation starting to get really messy untill..

“STOP IT EVERYONE!!!”

“it already happen and we can't change it so let's just focus on looking for her oh and Germany I don't think you should be her “HUSBAND” anymore you got France and Britain just don't talk with France again cuz she is not “Yours” anymore...” Lithuania said with an emotionaless face.

They all looked pissed looking at the two of them but agreed and start looking for her in anywhere surround the place where Germany and France kissed.

Little word from me I guess;)

We can't change the past but we can change the future cause everytime we need to do something in this life your God has been giving you the same choice so it's all on you if you want to change then change if you don't want then just keep doing that same old “mistake”.

As for atheist you might not believe in such thing but you still got a choice just like the other people around cause it doesn't matter of what you believe that's just your life choice.

I'm only saying this cause I almost do something that I'm surely going to regret my whole life.

Word count 499

/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\/ᐠ。ꞈ。