(~Shhh...~)

:))))

Ukraine POV

Fuck..my first kiss has been stolen by this weirdo!
Kinda feel bad..about the slap but hey he kissed me!

Eh..AHHHHHHH!!!

Germany POV

"Niemcyy! Loookkk at the tv!" my wife yelled as I look at the tv with OH MY GOD....

"There's a girl named Ukraine Soviet who was found missing. Her sister Belarus said the last time she sees her was when she was going to take a shower! If you found this poor girl please told us immidiatly!" then the news stopped.

I look at Poland who is having a breakdown then I hug her and try comforting her.

"Hey honey look everything's going to be-" "NO IT'S NOT! SHE'S MISSING AND IM WORRIED SHE'S GOING TO BE JUST LIKE ME!" I told her she need a little rest and be patient for a while then she hug me tighly sobbing.

"hey why don't we search for her tomorrow?" she look at me with a little smile then said "YES we can search for her and maybe tell the others to help us searching for her!" "yes³ but not now tomorrow" "Fineee!!" then I pick her up and went upstairs to our bedroom and cuddle in our bed.

Ukraine POV

I woke up to see my hands and leg being tied by a rope.

Where am I? I was questioning myself and tried to not panic. Then after a minutes I heard footsteps like a really loud footsteps I start panicking a bit until I saw...oh no..

"hello darling how are you?" "what do you want from me?!" I yelled at him then he slap me then whispered to my ears "Don't you dare raise your voice at me." "Ah and I want you to be mine" What the fuck is wrong with this boy!!!

"Nada look I don't think this is the right way to confessed why don't you untie me and we could talk this out hehe.." "Oh no³ silly I'm not dumb you know you're planing to escape I knew that hahahahahaha!" "Nada I really want to go home!"he slap me again but this time really hurt and then whispered to my ear..

"Shhhh...you'll love me one day Im sure."

Hehehehhe wait again:)))

398 words

Thanks for reading this I really hope you enjoy and have great day!(⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ