Please wake up

"In a coma you don't dream you just hope that someone will sit next to you."

Naruto pov:
I was walking down The street to go get ramen when a crow flew by and dropped a letter on my head from the hospital I was reading the letter

"Dear, naruto uzamaki we are writing a letter to you from the hospital Sakura your teammate is in the hospital while your other teammate sasuke has returned."

"WHAT!!" "s-Sakura-Chan is hurt!!!!! And teme is back "  I have to make sure Sakura is ok!!! *pants*   I bumped into Ino! "Oi what's wrong?" " s-Sakuras in the hospital! And teme is back in the village!" Ino looked more surprised than I have ever seen her "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR LETS GO TO SAKURA!" We ran as fast as we could to the hospital.

Ino pov:

"Excuse me miss what room is Sakura in and could you take us!" The lady at the counter desk said "oh yes I'll take you right away"

Her room number was 101 " I need to tell you guys something before you go in she is in a coma and i am not sure when she will wake up" naruto and I were in despair at the sound of her being in a

Her room number was 101 " I need to tell you guys something before you go in she is in a coma and i am not sure when she will wake up" naruto and I were in despair at the sound of her being in a. coma as we opened the door we saw sasuke KISSING SAKURAS HAND!!! "OI TEME WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" I stared at them with shock as the nurse left "could you and sasuke leave the room naruto?" "Wha why ino" "as if!" Ugh why can't they just do what I say! "Just go trust me I just want to do something in private!"

"Fine just tell us when your done!" Naruto said "Whatever" I saw sasuke's eyes roll.