It was all an act

Ino's pov: ..
As soon as they left the room I drop that act " Oi wake up forehead don't think just cause sasuke returned because your hurt he likes you. Nobody will I never liked you, you were just a inconvenience I only stood up to ami cause I hate her so don't get cocky you ugly gorilla goo back to the zoo." I didn't realize I someone else came in the room I turn around at the footsteps. L-l-LEE!? W-what are you doing here!? He said nothing and just slapped me " how dare you say that to Sakura-Chan! She is much more than you will ever be! At that moment sasuke and naruto barged in "huh what happed!"naruto said " hn" lee then shouted " she was talking crap about Sakura-Chan and how she was an inconvenience and saying she should go back to a zoo calling her a gorilla!!!" They all then stared at me with disgust it looked like naruto was about to pop a vein. " who the hell do you think you are calling her that go lay on some grass you peace of bacon go back to the smelling stables from where you came from, smelling like dirt and shit bitch go back home ugly rat!" We all looked at naruto in suprise he would never say that! I then started to cry at his words I then ran out the hospital room to my house " I- I AM NOT A PIG AND I DONT LI LIVE IN A STABLE!!!"..........