The remake

As Sakura was low on chakra the pink headed girl made her way back to her village to be met with all her friends. Returning made her exhausted her strength starting to give up, she's not the strongest and she knows. Sasuke left her on a bench Naruto is away training she's all alone kakashi doesn't train her. She goes on simple missions nothing big but that fact sticks to her, she knows these are easy but her body can't keep up with this all.......
.....
.....
"Im home mom and dad!" The girl says Sakura then proceeded to take off her shoes and head to her room. Being very tired she wanted to head straight to bed but she knew deep down that's nasty you have to shower first, and so she did feeling the warmth of the shower her muscles relax. Finishing she gets out and dryers herself her pink wet hair being longer because it's wet she gets into her clothes getting ready for bed. As she falls asleep dreaming a great dream

she's awoken by her alarm. Pressing down on it to stop it and checks the time with lazy eyes it's a day off she takes a breath in and out continuing to sleep taking back in energy she had lost.

Waking up once again by her moms cooking she starts to get up a yawn escaping her mouth. " Im up, I'm up, I'm up!" Yelling in a whisper like voice getting up to start her day 'alright time to get my day going' she gets up and showers a long shower then got ready and wore a red cropped shirt with a low v neck and some shorts, she was just planning on chilling today after all it was her day off.