19. Stolen diamond

Friday, September 12, 1993

Dees POV

9:10 AM

Two weeks.. I've been with Jon for two weeks now, even if we already know each other well and all, and been with each other very much the past few months, but now I'm really his.
I can't believe it, I'm so happy but it also feels a little wierd.
I've been thinking about the things he told me about his job.
He told me how it all started with his grandparents who got murdered because someone was owing his grandpa money and didn't want to pay back and stuff, and it all escaleded and the wrong people got involved and it ended like this, that someone died.. it's terrible how humans can be.

I'm not sure what I think about Jons job and the whole orgizanition, who I thought was an all services company, it kinda are but in a different way.
It sounds scary of course, Jon are an hitman, killing people for a living.
Wich has payed well because he's very rich, his friends too, seems like the organization are very succeded and rich.
I wonder how many Jon has killed?
God.. it sounds so horrible when I think like that.
But it dosen't make Jon to a different person, he has been doing his job all the time I've known him.
I'm not scared of him because I know the truth now, and I'm so glad he told me.
But I know he already knew that I wouldn't be scared of him, because of his life.
I'm not, I have never felt so safe than when I have him around me.
The way he treat me is insane, every woman should be treated like this.
Feeling the protection, feeling loved, be called beautiful everyday and get spoiled by a real man, and what I mean with a real man is who give and do all the things I just mentioned.
Because when you get that from a person, trust are built and that's so important.
You give trust and loyalty back, it comes automatically.

But I believe that they do this in some right way.. I mean killing isn't good.. but the persons they get are monsters.
Killers, rapers, pedophiles, men like Louis who are running illegal stuff and they help a lot of women in need.

But of course it's scary to think about it, the danger they put themselves in.

But as long as Jon promise me to be carefull and most important honest, I know I'm gonna make it work.
I really love him.

I'm looking at myself in the mirror over the bed while I'm thinking.
The bedroom door is a little open and I can hear low music from downstairs.

I got out of bed, I soothed out my night dress a little before I put on a silk robe.
I walked downstairs and the music got a little louder but it was the man who sang who caught my attention.
It was beautiful and it doesn't sound like it comes from the radio.
I walked carefully into the kitchen and stopped at the door, leaning at the door frame.
I watched Jon making scrambled eggs while he sang with the radio.