5. Confusion

Tuesday, June 7, 1993

Dees Pov

I stared at the big house.

"Hello, Miss." The man said.

I looked at him, he swiped a card on a monitor on the gates and then pushed a few buttons, probably a code.
The gates opened and I walked inside before they closed again.

"I'm Taylor." He smiled and reached out his hand.

"Dee." I shook it carefully.

"I know, I take that." He said and took my bag.

"Follow me." He said and started walking towards the house.

I followed him to the door.

"I need to go but I let you in and Mr. Bongiovi should be back soon." He said.

I nodded to him.
Is that Jons surname? Because I'm at his house.

"His maid are here so if you need anything or have questions, she'll help you." He smiled and walked back towards the gates.

I walked inside the house slowly.
Why am I here? Did I get the wrong picture of Jon? Is he gonna do horrible things with me now?

I put down my bag, don't really know what to do.

"Oh, finally!"

I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard the high pitched voice say that loud.
I looked at an older Lady with grey hair in a tight bun, very tiny, shorter than me and I'm only 5'2.

"Jon told me you would come, so I've been waiting." She said in a half good english, she have an strong accent.

I nodded, I don't know what to say or do.
Should I say that I'm coming from Louis hell-house?
Probably not.

"Dedrie, right?" She smiled.

"You can call me Dee." I said.

"Beautiful name, you have very beautiful blonde hair." She smiled and stroke my hair.

"Thank you." I blushed slightly.

"I'm Elda, I keep this house clean and cook because the man in the house are like a big baby sometimes." She said and took my bag.