𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐄.

short summary; S𝖺𝗎𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖾. A feeling that he, Yoo Joonghyuk, can't seem to run away from.

[ Additional tags: Angst | angst with no happy ending | main character death, ehm.. kind of | Yoo Joonghyuk missing Kim Dokja | gays | au | Hospitalized, patient! Kdj x yjh ]

~

Ticks and tocks.

The voice of the clock bounced throughout the walls of the infirmary. The clock sang a long, predictable rhythm of ticks and tocks, as well as the sound of the cardiac event monitor droned from the other side of the bed.

The silence was rather thick.

Here. Yoo Joonghyuk sat upon a stool, facing Kim Dokja, who silently laid and rested against the bed.

Yoo Joonghyuk did nothing but sat and watch over Kim Dokja, who seemed to have lost all care in the world.

Ever since all these events, Yoo Joonghyuk couldn't do anything but sit and patiently wait for Dokja. He waited and waited, waited for a sign, something, something that could've shown that he was still here, he was still hanging on, fighting, sign that he was still with him, alive. Anything. Anything that could bring Yoo Joonghyuk satisfaction, anything that could bring him ease, anything... Anything that could make Yoo Joonghyuk know that he wasn't alone, anything that meant His one and only companion was back. Anything.. but, but he knew, deep down he wasn't here anymore, not with them, not with him.

Yoo Joonghyuk held Kim Dokja's hand, quietly sobbing to himself.

He couldn't, no he couldn't bear the fact that he wasn't there anymore; that he wasn't here with him anymore; that he had no more companion go travel with, to have small fights with, to overcome and win every battle, every fight, ever war with. He couldn't let go of him, not when he already had such a big impact on him.

Yoo Joonghyuk then laid his forehead on his arm, still holding Dokja's hand, switching his position where he could be at rest.

He closed his eyes, wiping his tears and resting them.

"I miss you..."

Times like this, he lets his delusions win. He thinks that Kim Dokja is here, comforting him, giving him a pat on the head and telling him everything is alright, and will always be alright. Telling him that he's here, along with everyone, and beside Joonghyuk.

But he knows, that the man he dears for, he yearns and cares for the most is gone.

Yoo Joonghyuk rested silently, happy to be at the presence of his companion. Letting his resent and oldest dreams get the best of him.

If he gives it his all, if he fights with his all, if he does his best, and succeeds. Will be able to see him again?

_______
Sad girl Yoo Joonghyuk era. Quick, play "Skyfall" by Adele!! Joking

What's up... Ik.. for idk how long.. I'm sorry- I promise I'll make it up to you guys.. with more angst... I'm joking, not really, but expect /slow/ updates.

Sorry for leaving you guys hanging, life just suddenly happened... Sobs