two ✎

TYLER WINCED IN PAIN while the sharp needle pierced the skin of his upper arm. he pressed down on the syringe, allowing the liquid to enter his vein and interrupt his bloodflow.

after the syringe was empty, he withdrew the needle from his veins, wrapping up the needle and the syringe in a piece of toilet paper and throwing it in the waste basket in his room. he then rubbed a bit of ointment on the area where he pricked himself, to ease the pain, before covering it with a bandage.

phew, now his weekly shot of testosterone, (or real nigga juice, as benjamin so eloquently put it once) was over. he had to remember to do it today before he forgot and threw his entire hormone schedule off.

now that that was done, he could go ahead and continue cramming for his finals. three more days of finals week, and then he'd be be done for the semester, and he could go home and relax during winter break.

just when he began to sit at his desk again, his bedroom door swung open, causing him to jump back and quickly cover his naked chest.

"ben!" tyler screamed out, "nigga ever heard of knocking first?"

"ooh, my bad," benjamin's eyes widened and he backed up, throwing his hands up in self defense, "let me know when you got clothes on."

and with that, benjamin backed out of the doorway and closed tyler's door, leaving tyler to his own devices once again. 

tyler scoffed and continued to mumble under his breath. "niggas just be barging into people's room like they have no home decency or training. where they do that at? knock first." 

with that, tyler got up from his desk once again and went into his tiny closet to pick out a clean shirt to put on. he settled on a t-shirt for some obscure band that he didn't know (he got it from the thrift shop and liked the design.) and then retreated to his bed. he wasn't going to get any studying done tonight, was he?

"you can come back now!" tyler shouted out, making himself comfortable in his bed while benjamin returned to his bedroom.

benjamin sat at the edge of tyler's bed. "so, you still like that nigga andre right?" he asked.

"yeah, of course," tyler reaffirmed, unsure of where this was going, "you're not about to try to set me up again are you?"

"nah i'm not," benjamin answered, "what's wrong, you don't like the niggas i set you up with or something?"

"the last nigga you set me up with literally called me a fag and threatened to rob me, so no," tyler recounted the truly horrid date that benjamin set him up on.

 he really didn't know where ben found half of these niggas. had to be on craigslist.

"yeah, sorry about that one. jace is a lil....off in the head. something is seriously wrong with him," benjamin agreed, "but naw, i got some good news and it's about andre."

tyler's ears perked up like a dog at the sound of that. suddenly, benjamin was no longer merely a distraction from his studies, but he now held the key to information, and he wanted all of it.

he really, really, had a problem.

"what is it?" tyler's entire demeanor changed from mild annoyance to full excitement.