Chapter 11

~AYAME'S POV~

[cabin]I woke up to Edward gazing at me with his loving eyes

[cabin]
I woke up to Edward gazing at me with his loving eyes. After our bit of fun last night, I'm still... nervous about it. I mean, this is a whole new side to Edward that I've never seen before. I didn't think this boy would have 'kinks'. As Emmett would have said. But it doesn't matter, he didn't hurt me, and I had a great time. Despite me still being a vanilla virgin, as Rosalie said to me.

After I get dressed, he sped us over to the main house so I could eat. As I was eating, I was thinking about my dress for Prom. It was going to be the best night of my life. Ever since Edward asked me yesterday. I knew he planned it last minute, but with the help of our siblings, he pulled it off.

Flashback~

Once we were back home from the field trip, I was greeted by Dad and Emmett. I couldn't wait to tell them all about to beautiful plants and flowers I saw. They had a mischievous smirk on their faces. Before I could question it at all, I was blindfolded. Rosalie tells me to relax as I was then swooped up into someone's arms then sped off. After a quick run, I was gently let down. The blindfold was then pulled off as I was now in the woods with my entire family behind me. But in front of me, was Edward. Holding a box.

Walking up to him, he smiles at me and opens the box. Looking inside, I cover my mouth with my hands in awe. Inside was a bouquet of red roses. And on the boxes lid, words were written in gold marker.

"Will you be my princess at prom?"

I was in shock as he sets the box down on the ground

I was in shock as he sets the box down on the ground. Daddy walks up to us holding a new box in his hands. Dad stood by Edward as he opens the box to reveal a beautiful tiara/hair clip.

 Dad stood by Edward as he opens the box to reveal a beautiful tiara/hair clip