Four hours later

Everything around Yohan was settling into a peaceful thrum as Gaon tried to move away.

"Chief, we need to get cleaned up."

"It'll be fine. Wait-" he said but Gaon had already pulled out of him.

"Don't be lazy, Sir."

Gaon shuffled off the big, plush bed that was way fancier than anything Yohan had ever thought Gaon would own.

When Gaon emerged from the bathroom in a pair of boxers with a bowl and a towel in each hand, Yohan watched him walk across the room, his stride a relaxed balance between confidence and concern.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before."

"Not like this," he rubbed Gaons nipple the moment Gaon climbed on the bed beside him and sat on his heels. Allowing Yohan to touch him as he pleased, Gaon doused the towel in warm water and began to wipe the mess on Yohan's stomach. Yohan shifted his hands out of the way, trying not be a nuisance, because while he was enjoying touching Gaon's firm chest, his stomach, his shoulders, he very much enjoyed Gaon's touch on his own skin as he moved the warm towel around.

"Come back to Switzerland with me."

Gaon lifted Yohan's leg and shifted out of Yohan's reach to clean down there.

"No," he replied simply.

"Why not?"

"Do I need to have a reason?"

Yohan licked his lips, temping down the little bit of anger that threatened to spring forth at that answer. Gaon was refusing him. Again.

"I need a reason, Gaon."

"Or what?" he asked, scoffing, as if he wasn't taking this seriously.

"I hear you're dating. Is that why you won't come with me?"

Gaon's movements slowed to a stop as his eyes rose to Yohan, a tinge of fear in them.

"Is that it?" Yohan asked, unable to quell the anger anymore. "You're dating some vapid athlete and that's what's keeping you here?"

"How did you know?"

"What don't I know about you? Hmm?" Yohan sat up as Gaon backed away from him, eyes growing wider by the second.

"It's not that serious."

"Yeah, like you know how to be casual with anyone. You enter a relationship and you open yourself up like you're begging everyone around you to use you."

"That's not what this is."

"He plays for the national baseball team, right?"

"Sto-stop," Gaon said, raising his hands. "What are you doing? Are you trying threaten me with him?"

"I don't know, Gaon. Should I?"

Gaon's eyes filled with tears as he held Yohan's stare.

"You haven't changed a bit."

Gaon dropped the towel inside the bowl of water and crawled off the bed.

"Wait," Yohan called, crawling to the edge of the bed. "I didn't mean that. Hey. Come here."

He sat and held out his hand to Gaon, who was currently leaning against a cupboard by the wall.

"Come here, Gaon."

His body taut with tension, Gaon walked back to the bed as Yohan spread his legs to accommodate him. The tears in his eyes had run down his face, but he wiped it away, just as Yohan took his hands.