My childhood crush (part 3)

So the introductory class was on, it was quite exciting to hear people, know about them, and it also excites me to know about their different cultures.
I was just listening them.

You people might be thinking that, she was really interesting. She seems to be intelligent, love books, seems to be humble and friendly and much more illusions. But you don't have an idea that what I have done with my life till now was a black spot on my character. I have attempt blunder, I have done mistakes that have ruined my life and I was trying g to correct them now.

Soon Mrs ferry called me to gave my introduction. She said that dear class you would be glad to welcome a new student and I hope her story may fascinate and inspired you, so the stage was yours.

I gathered courage and started, " Hello every one,I am glad to be one of you. Myself serra, serra Jones. I will be 32 this year. I like studing, and pursuing bachelor in literature. Hope we would have great time learning things to gather, and also expect and urge your cooperation.

I know you might be surprised that I was a bit late for college, yes true quite late but I am glad that had not give up. So please help and support me to make my decision a proud one. Thank you. "

Everyone clapped to appreciate me. Mrs ferry added, thanks class  so meet you tomorrow, have a nice day.

As soon as Mrs ferry left the class, the scenerio changes. All were staring at me, they have lots of question in their eyes, they were surprised that at this age what I was doing in the college, I must be at some where else.

I was well prepared in advanced about this, but believe me if I had not thought of this now, I won't be able to do  it later.

There were two more classes, thereafter I left for library

There were two more classes, thereafter I left for library. My history was spreading like fire in the campus. Now almost everyone know me. With a hope that this will become normal with the passage of time, I left for library. This was my first day at my classroom after decades of leaving the studies.