My childhood crush ( part 36 )

Serra opened the box, the ring was really pretty, Serra became silent. Zane said, " Now listen to me careful, I hope you have not forget our school, our houses in the neighborhood, that street. You remember your terrace was visible from mine. And ofcouse you never noticed me but aunty loved me so much, she never let me go empty handed. "

" I was quite shy boy when was young. It really a tough job for me to express myself, what I want and how I feel. As a result my childhood was quite difficult. It was hard time for me. Same happened in your case. I like you so much, your smile, your ponytail, how you walk and talk, and ofcouse how bravely you tackle the situation and all odds. But I never had a courage to ask for your friendship, though we were neighbours.

Then Neel came. I dislike him and jealous of his popularity. Then rumours gain fire and spread fast. I didn't believe. Neel confirmed dating, I didn't believe. But when I saw your bright smile, I understood how important he was to you. Your happiness was first priority to me. So I quit with a good note. But I was continuously in pain as you now know after losing Neel. But I was assured Neel was there with you. "

Now I can't live without you. Trust me we would prove to be a great couple. I would never forced you to do......... But still death wish your company.

Serra said ok, wear the ring and opened the door. Neel was feeling top of the world.