My childhood crush ( part 15 )

Neel sat down, and spent some more time with himself. He couldn't believe that he could be lucky upto that extent. He was feeling overwhelmed by the thought that Serra actually kissed her. The happiness that he was feeling was a unique one, never felt before.

And Serra was also happy, as till now she had lead the life alone, but now there was someone to care about. Neither of them were aware of the future but still they love each other and wanted to be together.

Next day, Serra entered the class. Soon after Neel entered. Neel went to Serra, talked for a while and went back to his seat, it's a confirmation about their relationship.

Serra and Neel were in a relationship at the adolescent. There was quite immaturity in their relationship. As they were young, their way of approach to love was different. They sometimes keep arguing, sometimes fight severely so intensely that it seems like breakup. But the other moment when one of them just say sorry, or hold hands or pamper the other the matter get sorted, sometimes they care about each other like adults while sometimes they scratch and pull each other leg like kid.

There were many weak moments, but they knew, about the severity. So many times Neel wanted to melt but serra always had hold her back.

Two years of high school had passed just like that. Fighting, caring, teasing and loving each other company. Whatever happened they were together.

Both had secure good grades, their love had proved to be their power. Zane was witness of this. Zane had always wished for Serra's happiness. Zane was offended that Neel was with serra not him, but he had never let it come on his face. His love for was the same, unchanged and equally passionate.

Serra's  dream to get admission in good college had come true. Neel also opt to the same college because he wanted to be a software engineer, and his good grades had make it possible. Now both were towards a new journey of togetherness. They were happy and wanted to be with each other.