CHAPTER:-7

Jasmine it's not your fault that your child is suffering and thank you but remember I'll never give him back to you he is mine now.

- Hoseok

Jasmine her inner wolf smiled looking at message she proud for saving her kid from hell she know joon will never hurt if he will live them all his life they are the only hope for her and her son namjoon. Hoseok and his partner jackson is the only one can save him from this cruel world and teach him how to fight for himself. They know how joon feels thay how to treat a broken soul with their indefinite love.

"Open this not like this you will hurt him look at him he is so cute
rosè can help me with roses". A white haired male said opening the door of the big wooden box.
"Of course uncle why not?" The girl with pink hair cheered slowly taking all the rose inside it makeing sure not to hurt the boy.
"Look at him babe isn't he is cute o my baby i can't help it you know". The male said wiping his tears holding his partners hand.
"Don't cry seokie i know, so he is ours right let's welcome him with whole heart hm..?". Omega male said rubbing his alpha's back.
"Ok, so who is going to share a room because he is getting his own and you two has share my loves". Hoseok said smiling at the girls in the room.
"What no i want my own room uncle Jack". Girl whined making two older males cooed.
"Than go to your house Jennie I'm not going give you a room" jackson said teasingly.
"This is partiality you can't do this to us I'm your oldest child uncle". Jennie said kicking his legs on the floor.
"Oh come he needs time to get along with us ok and the thing he came from wrost place". Hoseok said patting the girl's head.
"Yes, we are going to make feel more comfortable with us so he make decision in future". Jackson said with smile the boy was looking innocent and fragile.
"Ok, don't worry he is cute we'll take care of him". Rosè said with smile on her face.
"Yes uncle let's make his room lively and cute like him". They cheered before placing namjoon on the comfortable bed.

"No, tell me you are lying dad didn't-" tae yelled his mother shaking her harshly.
"He did that, he is finding him  for that again i don't know where is namjoon but i Know he is safe". His mother said crying and wiping her tears.
"He harmed himself daily mom- i - thought i good a- a good brother and good son but i ruined my little brother's life". Jin said falling on the floor in shock.
"Because he is an omega, jin I never teach you this you loved that omega jungkook your mate but you hate your own omega brother". His mother yelled she is really disappointed with them.
"I- I'm sorry mom- m". The boys said together.
"Save it for now jin and taehyung you both are responsible for namjoon condition with your father" female growled she wanted to slap them but she control ed going to her room slamming the door coming after 5 minutes.
"Mom where are you going no wait mom?" Taehyung asked following behind her she can't go their mother can't leave them like that she is not like that.
"Good luck both of you joon is not here anymore i was here because of him so you can't kill but now i don't have any reason to live with group of bastard alpha". Her mother yelled leaving the house and the alphas while crying truning her had she smiled wipping her tears off.

"Hi oh... Don't panick ok wanna start new life i really hope we will get along right guys". Hoseok smiled at confuse omega who was staring at them.
"This is rosè, she is Jennie, jackson and I'm hoseok your father". Hoseok said sitting beside the omega to help him sit on bed perfectly.
"And I'm your mother because I'm hoseok's mate". Jack smiled ruffling omega's hair his sweet scent was making the omega calm and relaxed.
"We are your cousins because uncle Jack is our father's younger brother". Jennie said with big smile giving him a flying kiss.
"Why..... I'm.... Here ......where is m...my mo...m?" Joon shutter everything is weird here.
"Relax we will tell you later if you will behave and do what we told you ok". Hoseok said rubbing omega's back.
"Just because you're cute i made you your favourites ok just eat and relax so you can some weight". Jackson said and joon's eyes light up by name of food.
"Baby we are not here too harm you, we are here to give a good life that you deserve". Hoseok said kissing the bot forehead.
"Along with so much love you need from a family to trust anyone here". Rosè said smiling namjoon was relaxed after so much suffering he can feel he is in house but where exactly he is how he came here.

To be continued..........

___________________________________

So sorry for late ....

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya......