Celebration

Wakasa is standing in front of Bonten headquarters. His intentions is just strolling around but he ended up there after buy few snacks from minimart. He look at the building in front of him for a while before a man greet him,

"What do you think about Bonten headquarters building? Isn't it cool?" Takeomi asked. Wakasa chuckled. "Nah! Not my style at all." He replied and Takeomi chuckled. "We're sorry, we not let anyone join party in Bonten headquarters." He said.

"It's fine. I don't really like party anyway. Big party especially." He said referring to Bonten's man who busy loading in box of food and drinks behind Takeomi."Ran and Rindou is just overexcited to celebrate Sierra's graduation. That's why they buy a lot." Takeomi explain.

"It's not a lot. It's tons." Wakasa said seeing the  never ending loading. "Well I gotta go! Enjoy the party!" Wakasa said and waving to leave him.

"Imaushi~~" Sierra voice can be heard from afar. "Here she come." Takeomi said walk aside, and Wakasa just turn around to got a hug from her. He stumble a little to the back when she hug her.

"I graduate!! I become the best graduate too! I'm a master now!" She said excitedly while hug him, her eyes is so sparkling showing how happy she is. 

"Congratulations Sierra." He said and pat her head in return. Takeomi just shake his head seeing how she hug him, "Hug me Imaushi!" She said. "No. Let me go." Wakasa said calmly.

She pouted, "Pleasee~ I'm not letting you go without hug me~" She said with pleading tone this time. He just clinging one of his hand on her shoulder and she smile so bright. "Now, let me go." He said and she let her go.

"What are you doing here?" Wakasa asked. "I heard Ran and Rindou spend almost 500 dollars for tonight. So, I wondering what they buy and check it out to find you and Omi here." She explained,

Wakasa just smile hiding his insecurities. He know Sierra love party. All those years he celebrate a lot of things with her, but he can't throw party as huge as this. Well, he just the owner of gym boxing, his income is nothing if compared with Haitani's. 

"What's with 'Omi'?" Takeomi asked. "Love nickname for you?" She asked back with wink. "Don't do that. I hate it." He said then walk away leaving the two. "He really hate it, I can see from his face." Wakasa added and she just giggling.

"You know, seeing all these is sure a burden." She said and look at Wakasa who look at her too. "I just want to celebrate it with a bucket of chicken for McDonald and beers. That's my favorite." She said make Wakasa smile, she said the right sentence that remove his insecurities right away.

He always buy that for her all these years. McDonald chicken and beers for celebrating anything. "You can get tons of it if you said that to Haitani's." Wakasa said. "Let's grab some now." She said.

"You have to get ready for the party." Wakasa replied, she rolled her eyes. "I don't need to had a full make up. It's only one of the party inside the headquarters. And I honestly already look awesome as hell, no need to worried. I born for it." She said and pull Wakasa wrist and bring him to the nearest McDonald drive thru and stop by a mini market to grab beers.

Wakasa already told her that she should get ready, he can grab it for her tomorrow, she can't eat at the party if she eat now, but Sierra being Sierra. She just do what she want to do, and she want to celebrate it with Wakasa now. So here they are in the car with a bucket of chicken from McDonald and beers. 

They clinging their cans and take a sip of their beers. "They're going to looking for you." Wakasa said when he look at his watch showing it's 4 p.m. already. She laugh, "Yes, they are. But, I want to celebrate it for the first time with you." She said and start to bite the chicken drum. "They are your family. You should prioritize them." Wakasa replied. 

She smile, and grab a chicken wing this time. "I'm flying away to my favorite person in the world~" She said while imitating the chicken wings is flying and stopped in front of Wakasa's mouth. She smile to him, and Wakasa chuckled with her childish way to tell that she want him  to ignore the fact that she neglect Bonten for him. 

He bite the chicken wing and grab it away from her hand. "If they scold you, I'll not responsible for it." He said and Sierra nodded. They spend about one hour talking random things, laughing, and eating.

Sierra know how to make him feel comfortable around her, and that's bring out the true colour of him. Wakasa who usually quiet person in front of others become more talkative and even had a sense of humor too when he's with her.

"We should head back now." Wakasa said. She nodded and clean up the cans and the bucket. While Wakasa clean up the car seats. After they done with it they head back to Bonten headquarters. When they get down from the car Wakasa is laugh seeing Rindou face, while Sierra grinned innocently. 

"Why you didn't answer my call?" He asked in worried face. She come to him, "Don't worry Rin ni chan!" she said and clinging into his arm. "We worried, and we looking for you." Ran said coming out of nowhere. "I'll be fine, I'm Sierra. Remember?" She asked back and he just sighed. "You should get ready." Ran said and Sierra nodded.

"Please don't bring her around without notice me. Bonten got a lot of enemies and I worried." Ran said to Wakasa. "I'm sorry. I'll notice you next time." he said. "You don't need to apologize, and he's not bringing me around. I'm the one who bring him around." She defend him, but Wakasa just smile hearing that, "I'll notice you next time." He said to Ran, and after a few chit chat Wakasa leave.

"Where are you anyway? What are you doing with him?" Ran asked. "Just hanging out." Sierra answered. "Well, that must be a good time since she didn't even being such a clinging when he left." Rindou said. "Yes that's true! I got a really good time!" She said excitedly make Ran and Rindou chuckled. 

"He's a nice guy actually." Rindou said. "Unfortunately, he's way too older than you." Ran said. "I'm going to ignore what you said. Please remember not to talk like that again." She replied and both Haitani realized she's serious.

"Please think about him again." Ran said. "Age is just a number." She said. "If it's just 5, I'll be okay about it. But, 10 years old difference is not just a number little sis." Rindou said.

"I smile the brightest and having fun the most with him. Isn't that enough?" She asked in irritated tone, and when Ran and Rindou is about to replied that Sanzu come intrude their chat.

"Here the princess are!" He said. "What is it Sanzu?" She asked to him. "Get ready for the party, I have something special for you!" He said with suspicious grinned and Sierra furrowed her eyes brows.

"Just make sure you don't ruin the party Sanzu!" Rindou said. "I'll not let you go if you made mess!" Ran added. Sanzu laugh, "No, no! She will totally love it!" he replied. "I totally convinced Sanzu." Sierra said with smirked.

Since Sanzu is as crazy as him, so she expect he will really bring a lot of fun. "We'll having so much fun sweetheart!" Sanzu said and with that Haitani Brothers is hanging her question.