SEVEN [ Wearing a book ]

I'm wearing a book. I have transmigrated.

With an old pillow on her arms, she sat to the room of the original owner. Through a phone, she saw a thin figure, like stick and bones that highly contrasted with huge watery eyes that seems to drip out of tears. Pictures of the sky and the huge skyscrapers, wild flowers on the road and of the original owner in her uniform together with her parents.

Looking at the man smiling in the picture with heroic, spirited eyes with a hand lovingly attached to the woman beside him; a smile that could make the sun and moon hide and a sweet, well behaved teenager.

A whole, happy family broken suddenly by death yet continues to survive from life.

"You're one lucky girl" I whispered through the screen, jealousy can no longer be seen through her eyes.

I retrieved away from the phone, my eyes wide awake from the amount of sleeping I have done for days and went out. After locking the door, I put the key on my pocket and went out of the street.

"Hey, Dove, you're fine now?"

"I am, thank you aunt" I tried to put on a smile but it was like forcing a dog to fly.

Several aunts formed a circle, each looked at her from head to toe as she stood there obediently.

"Oh you kid! You better stay home now to recuperate"

"Such a poor child"

"That bad guy must be put into jail!"

The middle aged lady saw something from behind her then tsked. "Look, it's that ominous boy again"

I look from behind and saw a boy not more than 10 years old, his body was as thin as me and lacking the little but of meat on my cheeks making it sunken like a hollowed skull. The boy was holding a sack much bigger than his body over his shoulders; his every step carries the desolation of life mirroring her past self.

"Tsk, tsk, this child's mother must be sick again" the other aunt whispered to her friend.

"I know right, it must be due to having too many customers-"

"Shush! Dove is still here!" The middle aged aunt that greeted her first stopped their conversation midway.

Soon the two aunts smiled at me embarrassingly and a well behaved expression was my response. Ji

"Let's go now"

They seem to be avoiding the boy, even the other aunts yahe an expression of disgust and alienation. If it was the original Dove Chen then she would have made a fuss and bravely protect the young man from these close minded aunts but she wasn't.

Instead she also left with the other aunts and returned to the home she was now residing in.

Blindly going for justice and doing such great deed in the mind of strangers and unaccepting people would only made her a fool. Instead she has to plan for what strategies she has to plant in every situation in order to avoid large risks.

After all this is an investment she has for the male lead, everything has to go well.

***

Just a heads up for all of you, I have 90% chance that I may not be able to finish this story and for that I really do apologize. I love writing stories so much but my new life has just started and writing what I love has taken so much of those time.

Again, I deeply apologize for not being able to fulfill my promise of finishing this story. Please do check out other amazing stories out here, thank you so much for your love and patience for this book.

I will be uploading other chapters of this book from time to time. Thank you!