What is Love? [11]

Grandma : " So it was like about when Y/n was eight years old when she was running around and accidently fell down with her face directly planted on cow dung. It was the funniest memories I had, see this picture" she showed Taehyung the picture album of your childhood.

 He couldn't help but laugh out seeing your embarrassing photos. He felt himself at home which he never really felt in his life. Your family treated him like the way he always wished to be.

Taehyung : " Who is that? " He pointed at the man who stood beside you with a cute bunny in hand. Your Grandma stroked that picture lovingly letting out a sad chuckle.

Grandma : " Y/n's father. Y/n don't really have much memories with him because he got himself in an accident where he lost his life. Y/n was just five years old that time and her mom was pregnant with Ji-woo. She has seen her mother going through a lot of struggles to help her in having a proper life and she is still trying to give that to me and Ji-woo. Y/n sends us money to help us too " she replied.

Grandma: " Son can I request you something? " She closed the album and kept it on the desk. 

Taking Taehyung's hands in hers she looked at him with a small smile lingering on her lips. Taehyung gave her a small nod wanting her to continue her request.

Grandma : " This is the first time Y/n bought a guy to her house and so I am sure that you must really mean something to her. I wish you treat her like a princess which she deserves, please never break her heart because she won't be able to handle it. She may act all carefree and childish but trust me son, she is really sensitive from her heart. She would always try to make others day better even if she is having bad days. That's her specialty " she spoke up as Taehyung gave a squeeze on her hand.

Taehyung : " I promise Grandma that I am never letting your daughter get hurt by my words or actions. She is precious to me too "

...........................

Walking inside your bedroom his eyes fell on the bed where you were lying with your blanket wrapped around your body but your right leg hanging down the bed whilst there was some drool rolling down the side of your mouth making him hold back the laugh seeing it.

 He quickly fixed the blanket as he made your figure lie in a comfortable position. Wiping off the drool using the handkerchief he chuckled as his eyes scanned your bare face.