Interview Of Nischay

Heloo friends welcomee backk, 

 So this is not a part updated, actually I was thinking that tum logon ko  in dono ke baare mein thori aur explanation di jaye taaki tum sab ko inke baare mein aur jan ne ko mile so ya this an interview of Nish. So letss gett startedd!

Author - Heyyy guysss, so today we have our story male main lead that is one and only (the RJ😂) Nischayy Malhann *claps*(are taaliyan to bajao). So today I will be taking interview of Mr Triggered Insaan A.K.A. Nischay Malhan.

Nischay - Hello, Hello, Hello, I am Triggered Insaan A.K.A. Nischay Malhan, to aaj ye author ji mera  interview lengi so ya let's get started sawaal pesh kiye jayen.

Author - Okay so first question is that, Nischay do you like y/n?

Nischay - What the hell why are you starting this interview with this question? 

Author - Relax... I just wanted to confirm about your info so I started with this question.

Nischay - Ok so... Yes... I like her but hate her more.

Author - Wait whatt... How can you like and hate someone at the same time?

Nischay - Idk how but I can(😂💀). Now without wasting anymore time, ask another question.

Author - What makes you hate her more?

Nischay - Why are the questions related to her only?

Author- Coz Mr Nischay, her and you are lead that's why.

Nischay - Ok whatever! Its bcs I dont like her rude behavior. I know that I am also harsh towards her but she hates it even when I just came to her sight. It hurts...I am helpless in this case,I dont wanna hate her but she makes me do it.

Author- Aww... Its ok. She would definitely understand one day.

Nischay - Hmm I hope so.

Author - When you both first meet?

Nischay - Uhhh... We were so young like we were only 5-6 years old.

Author - Ohh... You both meet so early but still hate each others?

Nischay - Yeah, when we first met we were friends till 10-11 of age butt then something came between us and we started to hate each others.

Author - And what was that which came between you both?

Nischay - Umm... It was that we were in the school and I was talking to my friends like in school I had a group and we were all best friends in our group then I saw y/n's best friend passing from there where we were talking about random topics then Idk why her so called best friend told y/n that ' I saw Nischay talking so much shit about you to his friends and plus he was abusing you' she lied I think she was jealous of us that we are friends bcs y/n once told me that her bestie has a huge crush on me and she can do anything for me so that's why she hates me till now bcs of this small misunderstanding... I even tried so many times to tell her the truth but she was ignoring me like I didn't ever existed in this world...

Author - OMG you faced so many things... It's ok I hope she will understand you one day.

Nischay - Hmm

Author - So that's it only these were the questions but important for the story... thanku so much Mr Nischay for coming.

Nischay - Are it's ok Ms author... And byee everyone and author ji.

Author - Byee Mr Nischay.

So that's it for today guys meet you all in the next part... 

LY all>33

Byee

#RIP English.💀😂