Interview Of Y/N

Hello guyss welcomee backk 

So this is the interview of y/n abhi mein aur lamba nahi bana rahi ise waise bhi tumhe heading se to pata chal hee gaya na I am sooo lazyy. So letss gett startedd.

Author - So heyyy guysss, today we have our female main lead that is one and only (the RJ😂) Y/N L/N *claps*(are taaliyan to bajao). So today I will be taking interview of Ms Y/N.

Y/N - Hello, Hello, Hello, I am Y/N L/N, to aaj ye author ji mera interview lengi so ya let's get started sawaal pesh kiye jayen.

Author - y/n I have heard about your nature. Why are you so rude most of the times?

Y/N - Who told you?

Author - All most the whole college knows about this dear.

Y/N - I dont trust anyone... But there is a person whom I trust.

Author - Good. Whos that person?

Y/N - You wont believe so leave it.

Author - Aishh...I will, now tell me quickly.

Y/N - Its Nischay. I fell really comfortable with him but he likes to annoy me. I hate him!

Author - So you hate the one with whom you feel comfortable? huh?😏

Y/N - Somewhat yes.

Author - As you said that you have trust issues, is their any reason for the same?

Y/N - My bestie whom I trusted and loved the most cheated on me she was the reason why I hated Nischay and so he.

Author - Oh...How she cheated on you?

Y/N -So the story starts from when I start hating Nischay, one day my so called bestie came to me and told me that Nischay was talking so much of shitty things about me and was abusing me so badly with his school friends group. I was broken but I didn't showed this to anyone and also didn't talked to Nischay and was ignoring him so badly I told him that thing, he was convincing me so much that my bestie lied to me but I didn't believe him so, from then he became my enemy but somehow I got to know that my bestie was lying to me then I also talked to her and she only told the whole truth to me that how she lied and even she was pretending to be my best friend and she has her another group of girls. I was really hurt at that point of time and broken. Even I was in depression and was taking so much of stress but then I started talking to Nischay but behaved rude ad so he and now also we are enemies.

Author - Oh dear, such a sad story.

Y/N - Hmm

Author - So that's it only these were the questions but important for the story... thanku so much Ms Y/n for coming.

Y/N - Are it's ok Ms author... And byee everyone and author ji.

Author - Byee Ms Y/n.

So that's it for today guys meet you all in the next part...

LY all>33

Byee

#RIP English.💀😂