Part 13

Hello guys, welcome back

Ok, so today I am gonna start with part 13

To chaliye shuru karte hain.

Recap - Khud jaake padho

Continuing from where I left..

Author's POV

Flashback

They all three went to their room, but Tanya was sitting near window, enjoying the cold wind that was blowing, then suddenly she saw Vanshika standing near the entrance gate of the hostel, talking to a guard she got confused that what she was doing there and then Vanshika went out of the gate. I immediately called Nischay.

On the call

Tanya - Nischay maine Vanshika ko hostel se bahar jaate hue dekha tujhe pata hai kuch?

Nischay - WHAT? Nhi mujhe nhi pata

Tanya - Accha thike... 

Nischay - Lekin ab kya karein kaise pata chalega ki wo kahan gayi hai?

Tanya - Pata nhi yaar.. Oh wait meine Vanshika ko guard se baat karte hue dekha tha jab wo bahar jaa rhi thi, to hum ek baar guard uncle se puch lete hain uske baare mein.

Nischay - Oh accha, chal thike mein aata hun.

Tanya - Ok

Nischay - Aur Abhi ko is baare mein pata hai?

Tanya - Nhi, mere paas uska phone no. nhi hai.

Nischay - Oh thike koi baat nhi mein kar deta hun use call.

Tanya - Han thike

Call ends up

Then, Nischay told everything to Abhishek also and they all went to the entrance of the gate where Vanshika left, Nischay asked about Vanshika to the guard but he said that she told me that she is just going out of the hostel to just freshen up her mood. 

After that they all decided to go out of the hostel to find her and they went looking for her separately... 

When Nischay was finding her, his eyes goes on a bracelet he picked it up and thought that I have seen this bracelet somewhere but where? It is confirm that this is a girl's bracelet and I know only two girls one is Vanshika and another is Tanya.. Wait What this is Vanshika's bracelet, I think she is here only near this place, then he saw a club and thought that let's check in this club and finally he founds her at the club.

Flashback ends

After that he took Vanshika to the hostel.

Tanya - Vanshuuu

Tanya hugs her. but when she hugs her, smell was coming of alcohol. She breaks the hug.

Tanya - Vanshika, are you drunk?

Nischay - Yeah, she drank whisky

Abhishek - What really?

Nischay - Hmm 

Nischay tells all the story to them.

And after that Tanya took Vanshika in the room and they both slept.

And let me tell you guys that Pallav ki tabiyat kharab thi to usne thode din ki chutti li thi hostel and college se.

To be continued...

Aage kya hua hoga?

Jan ne ke liye bane rahiye hamare saath.

JAY HIND.

So, that's it for today guys I hope you liked this part if so then pls vote and comment.

Byee lovely peoples💖✨

Some memes... Enjoyy❣️

 Enjoyy❣️