𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤

Tricia Robredo Oneshots

Work

In this story, Yn is a business woman who is such a workaholic while Tricia is a doctor.

Time check: It is nine in the evening and hindi padin ako tapos gumawa ng mga  paper works.

She saw that I was stretching my back while yawning since I was still doing some of the paper works even if it is already late. She then crawled to my chair and then gave my face lots of kisses.

"love, tatapusin ko lang to tapos cuddles na tayo ok?" I then said while being focused on work.

 "Ako or work?" Tricia then said while hiding her head is under my neck. 

"Syempre Ikaw love" I then said as I kissed her forehead. 

"Edi kung ako pala dapat hindi ka na nagtra-trabaho ngayon and kase gabi na!" Tricia said annoyed. 

"Luh sorry na kse love, Alam mo naman na ayaw ko matambakan ng mga gingawa diba?" I said in a loving tone. 

"Ewan ko sayo" She then left annoyed and went to our shared bedroom.

I then turned off my laptop and followed her to our room. 

"loveee sorry na! I just wanted to finish some of it para onti nalang yung problema ko." I said while I was caressing her hair.

"Wag mo akong ma tawag tawag na love dyan!" She said irritatedly.

I then kissed her lips to make it up to her but when I was about to remove my lips from her, she wouldn't allow me. I can feel her hands roaming around my body which gave my stomach butterflies. This is our first time doing it by the way.

I helped her in removing both of our clothes. "Sure kaba na gusto mo tong gawin love?" I said to ask her confirmation. She nods her head and said: "Yes love gusto ko tong gawin." 

She said as she started kissing my neck which made me groan to the pain and pleasure that I am getting. After a few minutes she then went down exploring more inside me.

"hmm love" I whispered.

"those tones gives me a lot of energy" she said.

Y/N'S POV:

She has been roaming around my body for the past few minutes now.

"love ako naman po" I said politely.

"ok sure" she replied.

We switched our position and started kissing her hungrily.

I sucked her left breast while playing with her right breast. FUCK she tastes so  good.

I then when down and didn't even bother to tell her that I will go on max speed.

I then inserted 3 fingers and thrusted it in and out in a fast motion.

"uhh loveee, b-bat w-wala k-kang p-pasabi" she moaned.

"Sorry na love, I love you" I said while I continued to thrust.

"Fuck love malapit na ako" she said.

after 2 seconds she came, and fuck sobrang sarap niya.

We both panted to the pleasure that we both received.

 I then kissed her forehead and covered ourselves with a blanket.

we then fell asleep.