𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

TRICIA ROBREDO ONESHOTS

ENCHATING "ORAS" DATE

You find yourself in a charming little resto with Tricia, the soft glow of warm lights casting a gentle ambiance around you. As you both settle into your seats, the waiter hands you the menus. Just as you begin to browse through the options, a familiar melody starts playing softly in the background—the enchanting intro of "Oras" by Clein.

The cozy environment is nicely complemented by the elegant ambiance created by the subtle piano notes. Tricia looks up from the menu, her eyes meeting yours, and a smile tugs at the corners of her lips. The music sets the tone for a magical evening ahead.

As you engage in conversation, the soothing music of "Oras" wraps around you like a warm embrace, enhancing every moment. The gentle hum of voices around you fades into the background, leaving only the soft, melodic strains of the piano to fill the air.

As the night progresses, the enchanting music seems to weave its way into your connection with Tricia, creating a soundtrack for your shared laughter, meaningful glances, and the subtle dance of emotions. The music adds an extra layer of intimacy to the date, turning it into a memory you both will cherish.

As you finish your dessert, the last notes of "Oras" play, leaving you feeling satisfied and connected for the rest of the day. The music ends as you accompany Tricia to her door, but the tune lingers in your mind—a lovely remembrance of a date full of warmth, humor, and the special quality of time spent together.

A/N: Hello before the year ends bumalik ako AHAHAHSHSHS.