Everyone should visit the best shopping mall in NSP Pitampura

North Delhi has been granted its first-ever shopping mall – Pacific Mall, NSP Pitampura. Pacific Mall, NSP Pitampura has been launched and established by Pacific India, the same group that is behind the very successful Pacific Mall, Tagore Garden in West Delhi. With the launch of Pacific Mall, NSP Pitampura, the shoppers of North Delhi have been granted their age-old wish of having an excellent shopping centre in the area. The shopping mall has gained immense popularity in a very short span of time and has been established as the best shopping mall in NSP Pitampura by the North Delhi residents and shoppers.

At Pacific Mall, NSP Pitampura, shoppers can find some of the biggest brands in the fashion and lifestyle categories. Whether a shopper is looking for an apparel shop or a lifestyle and furnishing shop in NSP - Pitampura, they can find all they need and want at Pacific Mall, NSP Pitampura. The shopping mall is not a go-to shopping destination but is also becoming a go-to dining destination. The mall has become the most-visited food hub of North Delhi. Diners and food enthusiasts can find some of the most popular food and beverage brands in the mall. The shopping mall has an established Salt food court with many food and beverage brands located on the floor and a Walkstreet that houses numerous food joints with a beautiful view of the area. Walkstreet also features some popular pop-culture-themed graffiti which have become popular selfie points amongst children, teenagers, and young adults.

The mall will become a go-to entertainment destination as soon as its movie theatre and gaming zone become operational. The movie theatre is supposed to have more than 6 screens and will be able to seat more movie watchers than an average movie theatre. The game zone will keep both children and adults entertained once it is operational.

Pacific Mall, NSP Pitampura is a go-to shopping destination, is becoming a go-to dining destination, and will become a go-to entertainment destination. Of course, the shopping mall is considered the best shopping mall in NSP Pitampura.

For more information visit here:- https://www.pacificmalls.in/nsp-pitampura/