From Death Comes Friendship

On a eerily quiet, corpse covered, and desolated plain stood a dark tree that was PoH. It looked dead, but was alive and felt all the death essence gathering to one place. It seemed to be forming something.
PoH took advantage of this and managed to slip a tiny sliver of his fluctlight into whatever was forming.

At least this way I'll be able to do something

It felt like a human was forming, but why would a human form? About a day and a half later all the death essence was gone and in it place lay a girl.

She was unconscious, but PoH was intrigued as to why she was formed, unfortunately he didn't have long to wonder

She was unconscious, but PoH was intrigued as to why she was formed, unfortunately he didn't have long to wonder. The girl was awake, sitting up she rub her blue eyes sleepily her short, blond white hair swishing over her shoulders.

Who are you?

PoH's fluctlight that was in her helped him communicate with her. The girl startled by the voice echoing in her head swung her head around thinking there was someone there.

You won't find me.

PoH said after seeing her search. Shocked again she asked timidly, "W-why won't I find you?"

Because I'm the tree in front of you.

He stated bluntly. She looked at the miserable tree in front of her, the sight made her sad, "Oh..."

Mhm...So what is your name?

"M-me?" The girl seemed bewildered at the question, "I...I don't have one?" She said uncertainly

Seriously?

"Y-yeah?"

Should have expected that, bastard Japanese couldn't even give you a name!?

Tilting her head she asked, "C-can you give m-me one?" A sigh resonated inside her head.

Fine, how's Kaiki Gesshoku?

After the red moon she was born under. Kaiki Smiled happily, "I like it!"

Hmf...

PoH grumbled making Kaiki giggle. Standing up she went over and hugged the tree, her arms not even going halfway around, "My first friend" She said stunning PoH.

Wh-what?...

"What's your name?" She asked stepping back.

You can call me Vassago

Staring at the girl that looked innocent and around the age of 14 PoH hoped maybe...just maybe~no these hundred years alone has affected him.

Kaiki softly put her hand on the dark tree's base and mumbled sweetly, "Vassago......"

Just....maybe.......