Chapter 9

Previously....

"We finally meet after a long time"

"Hello my little demon" She said to me and i felt discomfort. Blood moon...Why the hell is she calling me that.

----------------------------------------------------

I sat down while the woman and Richter talked. If you must know the stupid broccoli head broke my leg and because it's a blood moon it's healing slowly. It seems that that woman was in a relationship with the ugly man.

"Hey, what's the meaning of this" Ayatos voice made me look back up and i met his eyes. 

"Well hello Ayato, it's been a long time" Her annoying voice spoke.

"What is this..What did you do.." He said with a frown.

"Well i admit i am a bit disappointed, i had hoped you'd say how pleased you are to see me again, i am pleased to see you" Again?

"I except your wondering why i am here, Richter would you kindly explain the situation to him, as for me i really need to go get some rest right now, my new body feels a bit odd i have to get used to it, she shouldn't even be conscious anymore but i swear i could feel her trying to kick me out, its really rather tiresome, i guess i shouldn't be surprised since this body isn't fully mine yet" She walked away with an evil chuckle.

"Explain yourself what did you do to her"  Richter explained and i was shocked.

"So let me get this straight, Cordelia's heart is now inside pancake" Cordelia! Their mother...

"The girls body is a little more than a vessel, Yui is till in there but her consciousness is buried at the moment, however Cordelia has yet to fully awaken, when the hour of awakening arrives the girls soul will finally be  obliterated leaving only Cordelia forevermore, yes and as i am sure the awakening is at hand" 

"Cordelia will never have her body!" I yelled at hi but he disappeared. So did Ayato. 

"What the fuck! he left me.. Ugh someone come help me!!!" Shu came .

"What are you doing?" he said.

"Take me to my room, that stupid uncle of yours broke my leg...I'll explain everything just take me to my room" I said. I felt my bones healing. He lifted me up bridal style and i looked up and saw how close he was to me and blushed.

"Your face is red" he smirked. I buried my face in his chest. He layed me on my bed.

"Explain" He said.

"Okay so Yui had a dream about you guys' childhood" Shu's eyes widened and he gripped the bedsheet.

"I'm so sorry Shu, your mother is a bitch" I said and he nodded.

"So I've also been hearing these noises and i keep seeing Cordelia" He sat up.

"Cordelia? She's dead, the triplets and...someone killed her" He said.

"Yeah thats what i thought until Richter said Cordelias heart is in Yui and now she's possessed by that bitch and when the hour of awakening arrives Yui will be gone and Cordelia will be in possession of her body. Everytime i see her she calls me..Little Demon. Why is that?" He looked shocked and i saw his face look..Sad?

"Little Demon...She used to call this girl...We used to know that. Ignore it" Girl? Could it be the one with the same name as me. Suddenly the door burst open. In came kanato.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT NAME!" He yelled. Did i do something wrong?

"Stop" Shu said.

"SHE SAID HER NICKNAME SHU!" He shouted gripping teddy so hard.